Ch 1

Your POV

This= Thoughts
*Punches*= Actions

Y/n: Ok, lets plan this out, I don't want to die without figuring out who these "Ladies" are, and why my parents wanted to find them.

I walk towards the address when I see something I wish I didn't.

Fuhai.

A group of them.

Their pitch black bodies slowly moving, the purple symbols on their chests glowing.

From a distance the look, oddly human.

But when you get closer, if you are stupid enough to do so, you notice the differences.

They have all black eyes, bloodshot with purple veins.

Sharp fangs and claws for tearing their victims, and faces devoid of all forms of emotion.

Y/n: I have to get past them, the place I need to get to is right behind them.

I sneak by, but right before I pass them, a forgotten bottle breaks when I step on it.

Y/n: SH*T!!!!!!!!

The Fuhai turn to me, and release a screech-like roar.

I do what any sane human would do in this situation, high tail the f**k out of there!

I try to outrun them and reach the building I'm heading too.

I get closer to the building, and it looks like some sort of school, with the letters UA and the words Plus Ultra on the crest. (I do not own MHA, all credit goes to the original owner)

I try to run through the front gate, but, before I can, some sort of heavy metal door slams it shut!

Y/n: *Sarcastically* Great! Just. F**king. Great!

Y/n: *Turns around and pushes her hair out if her face* Guess I have to fight.

The Fuhai closest to me lunges at me, but before it could get me, it gets thrown away by, air???

Y/n: Huh?

???: Get way from here.

I turn around and see, a woman?!

She is wearing a large black cloak and a mask so I couldn't see much of her, but I did see her black hair, blue eyes and scar.

(Add a scar going from the right of her chin to the left of her forehead)

???: I'll handle this.

She reaches into her cloak and pulls out some device.

She pushes a button on it and what appears to be a yellow katana blade of light emerges from it.

Y/n: What the hell is going on?!

____________________________________

And that's it for the first chapter! I hope you liked it! I'll try to update soon. I'll see you next chapter readers!

         With Love-
                                 Shadowvyod