Ch 17

*Actions*

Thinking

Your POV

I walk towards Subete, who was standing on a rafter not far from where Amethyst and I were fighting.

Y/n: Were you just watching while Amethyst and I fought the whole time?

Subete: Oui, mon cherie. And I must say, you look beautiful, even more so while fighting.

Raven: *Slowly* Okay....

Subete: But, alas, Madame Aurora has said we must train you to get you to be stronger.

Y/n: Fine by me.

Subete: *Nods* Amethyst is a good fighter, but not as good as me, or Sami-san.

Raven: I don't like this... Duck on three. 1...2...3.... Now!!!

I duck and as soon as I do, some sort of cybernetic tendrils shoot out from Subete, nearly hitting me.

Y/n: The f**k is that?!

Subete: *Laughing* My Quirk. All for One, inherited by my sh*t sack of a father.

Y/n: Raven?! Little help?

Raven: All for One allows the user to take someone's abilities and use them as your own. Be careful. I don't know how many Quirks she has.

Y/n: Then let her show us. That all you got sweetheart!

Subete: I'm just getting started darling. Air Cannon!

Subete lifts up her arm and opens her hand, with a large blast of air speeding towards me.

Raven: Hey, don't be stupid. Use Akame!

Y/n: How?!

Raven: Think about where you want her to be.

I visualize where I want Akame to be, right behind Subete.

A few seconds later, she appears.

Raven: Good, now, use your mind link with her to tell her what to do.

Y/n: Akame?

Akame: *In Y/n's head* Yes Mistress?

Y/n: Distract Subete. Buy me enough time to get close.