Ch 16

Thinking

*Actions*

Your POV

Raven: So, we just hit them with a Heartstopper, and we're done?

Y/n: That's what Aurora said. She also said that the three are great fighters.

Raven: Good. I'd be dissapointed in her if they weren't.

I hear a distant clang on one of the pipes, and quickly summon my katana and get on gaurd.

Y/n: Do you see any of them Raven?

Raven: No. But I have an idea. Let me take over.

I do as Raven says, and let her take over. Raven resheaths our sword, and when she unsheaths it again, a glowing yellow blade replaced the normal F/c blade.

I feel our eyes glow brighter, before she flips the blade down and stabs it into the ground, energy surging throughout the entire arena.

Amethyst: Ow!

Raven turns around and returns control to me.

Behind us, Amethyst stands there, holding her chest in pain.

Amethyst: An energy discharge. Clever. You found me. But, now what?

I move into a fighting stance similar to Aurora's.

Y/n: We fight.

Amethyst nods, before her entire body becomes metal.

Amethyst streches her arm out, and then pulls it back quickly

Y/n: What-

Raven: LOOK OUT!

Raven takes over before I could react, and ducks down, narrowly missing a massive pipe.

Amethyst: Hmm? The way you just, changed. There's more than one of you in there right? *Points to your head*

Raven: Don't say anything. Treat this like the real thing. You tell anything to an enemy, and you are as good as dead.

Y/n: I thought we were hear to fight, not talk.

Amethyst: We are. *Smiles* I was just stalling.

The moment she says that, she lifts her hand up, and using my sword's hilt, which is metal, throws me up in the sky.

Amethyst: And.... Back down! *Moves her arm back quickly*

I feel my sword pull me again, but this time towards Amethyst.

As soon as I get close enough, Amethyst goes in for a jab to my head.

Raven: Let her hit you!

Y/n: Why?!

Raven: Trust me b***h!

The moment Amethyst hand makes contact with my head, a massive energy discharge is sent out, sending Amethyst flying.

Raven: Told you.

Amethyst's back hits a pipe and when she hits the ground, she is human again.

Raven: NOW!

I don't miss a beat, and I hit Amethyst in the next with a Heartstopper.

Y/n: Night-night.

I stand up and wipe some sweat off my forehead. One down, 2 to go.

Subete: Well, that was quite the spectacle to witness cherie.

Meanwhile

Mitsuri POV

Mitsuri: *Turns to a legion of Fuhai* All right! We have our orders! Kill the Wielder! End the Valkeries! I, Mitsuri, Upper Death 4, will burn them to the ground!

Fuhai: *Chanting* Death! Death! Death!

Mitsuri: I won't fail... I'll make sure of it.