Ch 18

Your POV

Raven: WHERE IS SHE?!

I search around frantically, trying to see any movement in the shadows.

Asami: *Chuckles* O kawaii koto~

I here what sounds like metal scratching metal behind me, and when I turn around, four claw marks are behind me.

Asami: Too slow there, I might have gotten you~

Raven: Enough of this!

I feel Raven taking control and she stabs Zencho into the ground, releasing an energy wave.

The blast hits everything around us, blasting the pipes away and forcing Asami into the newly made clearing.

Asami hold her chest in pain, but quickly stands up.

However, now I can see her. She's dressed like before, but now has a mask as well.

 She's dressed like before, but now has a mask as well

Asami: Nice moves darling. I felt that one...

I see Asami retracting her claws and bringing her two pointer fingers together.

Y/n: This doesn't look good.

Asami starts moving her fingers in circular motions, with electricity sparking of them, before she points the lightning at me.

Raven: WHAT THE SH*T!!!

Both of us try to dodge the lightning, but we got hit head on by it.

I got blasted multiple feet back, and by the time I get back up, Asami is already there, looking down at me.

I go to slash her, but she ducks and slashes my left leg.

Asami: Now what are you going to do? You can't move fast now.

I stand up shakily, and tighten my hold on my sword.

Y/n: I'm just getting started!

I channel my power to my entire body, and Asami does the same, both of us rushing each other.

We keep trading blows, our attacks colliding and destroying our surroundings.

(Asami is Akaza, you are Rengoku)

I suddenly feel my sword heat up a lot so, I wait until Asami throws a punch to my stomach, then I dodge it, throwing her of balance.

While she is off balance, I stab my sword into the ground, releasing the energy, giving me just enough time to inject her with the Heartstopper.

Asami drops unconscious onto the ground, and moments later, Amethyst, Subete, Zehira, Kyoshi and Aurora appear I front of me, all of them with smiles on their faces.

Zehira walks up to Asami, and injects her with something, which quickly causes her to wake up.

Aurora: Congratulations Y/n. You passed this exercise, Kyoshi will tend to your injuries. Rest up. You earned it.

The others start walking away, leaving me with just Kyoshi, who is blushing every time she looks at me.

Raven: Seems like she wants you~

Y/n: RAVEN!!!!

Meanwhile, 3rd POV

Mitsuri's legion of Fuhai have arrived at the Valkerie Compound, the bloodlust burning in their eyes.

Mitsuri's eyes narrow, the desire for death not hidden in them.

Mitsuri: *To her troops* We attack at dawn, after that, no more Valkeries.