Ch 5

Thinking
*Actions*

Aurora's POV

I tried my best to walk out of my office calmly so that Y/n can not see how much this affected me.

I know this building well, so as soon as I knew I was out of earshot, I ran.

I could feel the tears in my eyes and so I ran to the only one who truly understands me.

My sister...

Your POV

Y/n: *Whispering* I should not have shouted.

I know I should look into this, "Y/t/p" Aurora talked about, but it can wait.

Right now,

************Flashback**********

Aurora: *On the verge of crying* I need to go find some comfort.

********************************

Aurora is more important.

I walk out of the office when suddenly...

*Kabedon*

???: *Menacingly* *Slowly* What. Did. You. Do.

I see a very angry white haired, golden eyed girl pinning me to the wall, with visible anger in her eyes.

Y/n: Uh...

???: Listen here baka, My Lady Changjo-sama does not just run out of her office trying to hold back her tears.

A second woman makes herself known behind the first and tries to pry off the first woman off me.

???2: Get off her Ane-san!

I feel releived when I see Evelyn and Preistess coming toward us, but I feel uneasy when I see they are glaring at me too.

Priestess: Harumi, get off her, do you want me to tell Nox?

Harumi: No. *Releases me* But I do want answers.

Preistess: Although I don't agree with Void Queen's "methods", I too want answers.

Evelyn: *In ALS* Me three.

???2: Me four. *To Preistess* Thanks for getting Harumi off of her Kyla.

Kyla: You're welcome Thea.

Y/n: They are really concerned for Aurora. How loyal are they?

Harumi: *In Y/n's head* Very, and yes, I can read your thoughts, so don't lie, *coldly* I'll know.

Y/n: Uh, well, what happened was...

************Timeskip***********

Third POV

Thea: We better go find Aurora, for her to admit that she needs comfort means that the situation is *Emphasizes* not good at all.

The other Valkeries nod in agreement.

Harumi: I'll go. *Walks away*

Evelyn: *In ALS* Still a Tsundere.

Y/n: Uh, why...

Kyla: Is Harumi-san like that?

Y/n got the feeling she is not the first to ask that question.

Y/n: Yes.

Thea: She is Aurora's top Valkerie, her right hand woman.

Kyla: Nothing happens without her knowing.

Evelyn: *Writing on a notepad* But she is not always like that, it just takes her a long time to warm up to new people.

There is a momentary pause between the four women before it is broken by Thea

Thea: Well on that note, let's introduce you to the other Valkeries!