Ch 7

Thinking

*Actions*

____________________________________

Your POV

We Kyla went to open the door but....

???: Sorry Preistess, but, I need to speak with Little Miss No Delicacy.

This new voice is, different.

Her voice is elegent with a dark, alluring feel.

It reminds me of the voices of those villianesses from that old moive company.

What was it? Diskee? No, oh, Disney.

Kyla and Thea: *Shocked* Dark Queen!!! *Bow*

Evelyn widens her eyes and bows along with Kyla and Thea.

I turn around away from the door and once I do, a little part of me wished I hadn't.

I turn to find myself facing a black and red dress.

I slowly look up and see a tall woman with bone white skin and hair, piercing red and black eyes, purpleish black veins stretching across her face and arms and a black diamond like shape on her forhead.

I look up at her and smile, but she returns it with a angry face.

??? Pov

I look down and see the daughter of Kogo and frown.

Dark Queen: So much potential and power, and she could not accept the truth.

Kyla: Uh, Ma'am?

Dark Queen: Leave us.

Your POV

Y/n: She said that so intimidatingly! I'm in danger.

Evelyn looks like she was about to protest but the lady's eyes glow red and quickly stopped any sort of resistance with a look that in all honesty says "Protest and I will make you regret it, oh so very much".

Evelyn nods and mouths what looks like "Yes M..."

Y/n: "Yes Mistress"?! Da F*ck?!

The three girls walk off, but before they leave Thea turns and whispers a "Good luck, stay alive."

??? sends another glare at the three at which they quickly leave.