Ch 9

Thinking

*Actions*

A/n: Video above is a mashup of

Warriors and Enemy, play it when

I tell you to, now, back to the story...

____________________________________

Your POV

Y/n: Fight her? She can't be serious right?

I look at Aurora and she says nothing, she only moves her thumb to the trigger on her chainsword.

Y/n: I guess she is, so I better be to.

I felt something in the back of my head tell me to resheath my new sword, so I do so.

I then find a trigger on the sheath, and pull it.

I see the colors of the sheath cycle by, and when I unsheath my weapon, the normally F/c blade has been replaced by a longer ice blue one.

Aurora: Your mind molded Y/T/P into a weapon your body would be able to use with the least about of training and pure survival insticts.

The two of us are in a standoff, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Aurora: Lets see if that's enough for you to become a Valkerie.

Third POV

(

A/n: Play video now)

Aurora clicks the trigger on Sakusei, and whips the chain at Y/n.

Y/n reaction was a little slow, but she managed to parry it just in time.

Aurora: Not bad for a girl who just picked up a katana mere moments ago. *Retracts the blade back to Sakusei's hilt*

Y/n trys to rush at Aurora and hit her with multiple, unbalanced slashes, but Aurora just dodges like it was nothing.

(Pretend it's sword slashes not punches)

Aurora: Sloppy form, *Slips under Y/n swings* weak stance, *kicks Y/n's left leg* horrible defense! *Elbows Y/n inbetween her shoulder blades*

Y/n: She's... Too fast!

Aurora slides under another one of Y/n's strikes.

Aurora: *Visably upset* How can you hope to save our world and avenge your mother if you can't even land a hit on me?!

Y/n: Shut up! *Lunges at Aurora*

A disappointed sigh leaves Aurora's lips before she takes a sidestep back and tightens her grip on Sakusei.

*Glass Shattering*

Y/n is see flying past Aurora, the hilt of her sword still in her hand, but the blade lays shattered at Aurora's feet.

Aurora: When I heard about how M/n had a daughter, I thought, 'I might be able to make up for my mistake.'

Aurora starts to cry.

Aurora: *Crying* But I was wrong, you're not M/n. She would have been able to land at least one hit.

Aurora: But, in her honor, to save us all, I will train you, turn you into a Valkerie.

Aurora extends her hand to Y/n and helps her up.

Aurora: The training will not be easy, but, should you succeed, you will be able to save us all.

Y/n: Thank you, I will do my best, and not let you down.

Aurora laughs softly before shaking her head.

Aurora: You remind me of a young me....

A comfortable scilence fell over the two.

Aurora: Now, to fully awaken your power.... *Raises her hand to Y/n's forehead* May I?

Y/n: Yes, sure.

Aurora's index and middle fingers started glowing gold, and then proceeds to lightly tap Y/n's forehead.

A few seconds later, and Y/n's eyes glow F/c, and her body crackles with F/c lightning.

Aurora: Welcome to the Valkeries, Y/n Y/l/n.