Chapter 12.

A/N just a shoutout to NikkiP3 for all her kind words, comments, and votes. It meant the world to me! Thank you so much!

Chapter Twelve.

Don't leave me.

Colby's POV.

I watch Macy pack her bags up as I fed Madi, rocking her slowly. Macy had to travel to Bloomingdale for a two-day conference, and Madi would be staying with Macy's parents.

"Man, I don't want you to go. I'm going to miss you two." I lightly whined, softly patting Madi's back.

"We're going to miss you too, but it's only two days. It'll be worse when your career jump starts." She reminded me.

I sighed deeply, knowing she was right. "True. It's like I've wanted this my whole life. I wanted to travel the world and never stay somewhere too long. Now, I have something to stay home for." I smiled up at her, causing her to blush.

"I'll be back before you know it, and we can have a movie night. My parents can watch Madi and we could just have a night alone. How does that sound?" She asked, smiling as she placed Madi in her swing and sat down in my lap.

"That's sounds nice." I smiled, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

I couldn't believe I had her now. She was my everything. Her and Madi were all I ever wanted, and maybe another baby along the way.

"Well, about five more minutes, I'll be packed and I'll have to go." She frowned, laying her head on mine, causing her hair to fall in my face.

"Noooo." I whined, holding her body close to mine.

She kissed my head, before standing up and walking to the bathroom. She walked out a minute later with her bathroom bag.

"Will you help me load this stuff?" She asked, placing Madi in her car seat.

I said nothing, just gathered up her bags and walking towards the door. She followed me out, closing the door and locking it behind her. We both headed to her car. I loaded in the bags as she loaded up Madi.

"I guess I'll see you in two days. I'll call as much as I can." She said, smiling up at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I can't wait till I can see those pretty blue eyes again." I said, kissing her forehead softly.

"Gimme a kiss. I gotta go." She smirked, standing on her tippy toes.

I took her face in my hands, rubbing our noses together slightly before pressing our lips together. I didn't go anywhere past a regular kiss, because it felt perfect the way it was. As much as it killed me, I pulled away from her slowly. I pecked her lips quickly before wrapping her up in my arms.

"Movie date when I get back. See ya later babe." She said, kissing me one more time before jumping in her Suburban and driving off.

---------

"Harder! I know you can punch that bag harder than that!" Tex yelled, as I released all my feelings into a poor sand-filled bag. I finally stopped, leaning forward, and resting my hands on my knees as I caught my breath.

"Damn, that felt good." I muttered, still working on my breathing.

"My poor bag." Tex pouted, before busting into a fit of laughter.

I joined him and walked over the weight bench.

"Spot?" I asked, sitting on the edge. He nodded and stood behind me.