Chapter 19.

Chapter Nineteen.

Lean On Me. (XXX)

Macy's POV.

An hour later, I walked into our apartment, setting my stuff down. All the lights were out, which meant Colby wasn't home yet, and I couldn't be more happy.

He's been so stressed lately prepping for his audition match for WWE. If he were to get this job, he'd finally be living his dream. He'd start off in developmental,  and I would miss him like crazy, but all I want is for him to be happy. I know I'm the one he comes home to, and that's all that matters to me.

I'd picked up his favorite food from Olive Garden, bought a bottle of wine, and I'd draw him a bubble bath later. I'd just set everything out and lit some candles as I heard the front door open.

"Macy?" I heard his voice break though the silence.

"I'm in here sweetie!" I responded, smiling as he walked into view.

"Where's Madi?" He asked, looking around and noticing she was missing.

"I left her with my parents for tonight. You've been stressing out here recently so I wanted to treat you to a relaxing night where you had my full attention." I explained, standing on my tip toes to hug his neck tightly.

"Baby, what would I do without you? That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. Thank you Macy." He smiled, kissing my lips passionately.

"C'mon let's eat, handsome!" I winked, taking his hand into mine and guiding him to the table.

.........

"I will never not love this Chicken Alfredo." Colby smiled, taking another bite of his pasta.

"While you finish, I'm gonna go run a bath okay? You might as well strip down before you come in there." I said, kissing his temple before heading to the bathroom.

I warmed the water, adding some bubbles and Epsom salt to the tub, and getting his bathwash and shampoo ready. Once I had the tub filled, I changed into a pair of pink leggings and Colby's ADTR tank top. I put my hair into a top bun so I wouldn't get it wet.

As I finished my hair, a completely nude Colby walked into the bathroom.

"Mace, you really didn't have to do all this." He mumbled, holding my face in his soft hands.

"You are so worth it to me. Now, get you sexy ass in that tub before I smack said sexy ass." I smirked, pecking his lips before backing away. He slowly climbed in, sighing deeply.

"This feels so nice. You should join me ma'am." He whispered, cutting his eyes towards me.

"Nah, I'm going to pamper you, sir." I smiled, kneeling beside the tub, and wetting the loofa.

"You're too good to me." He sighed, closing his eyes slowly. I put some body wash on the loofa and ran it down his chest.

"You've done so much for my daughter and myself. This is the least I can do. Now, just relax and let me do my job." I replied, running the loofa over his shoulders and arms.

I continued washing him off, smiling to myself everytime he moaned or whimpered out. He looked so at peace. I'd wash every place on him but his nether regions. I was saving those for last.

Once I'd finished his main body, I slid the loofa down to his crotch, sliding the loofa up and down his length. A grunt mixed with a moan slipped past his lips, making me smile.

"C'mon, lemme dry you off." I smiled, removing my hand from him, causing him to grunt.

He stood up out of the water, and I was surprised to see he was almost completely erect. I placed the towel around and placed small kisses across his neck, collarbone, and chest as I rubbed the towel over his skin.

I dropped to my knees, drying off his rear and the back of his legs before sliding around the front of him. I dried off his legs, then slowly wrapped the towel around his member, sliding up and down. Soon, I removed the towel and wrapped my lips around him. I pushed down as far as I could go as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. I could tell he was getting close as his hand firmly gripped the counter.

"Ugh, fuck stop." He shouted, causing me to jump back. He took my elbows and lifted me off the floor, pulling his tank top over my head and sliding my bra off.

"What are you doing? I was going to let you finish." I asked, pressing my chest against him.

"We finish together, always." He smirked, taking my nipple between his teeth, making  me moan out loud. I liked where this was going.

......

Colby's POV

God, how did I get so lucky? How'd I get this girl to actually be mine? I'd never truly know, but I was so thankful.

I slid her leggings over her hips and pushed them, along with her panties, to the ground. I lifted her up as her legs latched around me. I carefully laid her on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

"Ready?" I asked, kissing her lips softly. With a nod of her head, I pushed in slowly, inch by inch, stretching her to the max.

"I swear you feel so good. Please...don't make me wait." She whispered, pulling my body closer to hers.

I slowly pulled out and pushed back in. This wasn't just sex. I wanted to prove how much she truly meant to me. This right there...it was love making. I don't care if she was trying to just satisfy me, she was getting special treatment too.

Her nails pressed into my back, pulling my body closer. Suddenly, she pushed my shoulder back, causing me to pull away. She took this opportunity to flip us over, putting her on top. She rocked back and forth at a slow, sensual pace, causing my breathing to hitch.

"Colby, baby I'm close. I'm so close." She whispered, pulling my body up where my face was buried in her chest.

"I am too. Just let go, pretty girl, I'm right there with you." I whispered, kissing her collarbone gently.

With a few more rolls of her hips, we were sent flying over the edge, clutching each other tight. As our breathing calmed down, I grabbed my towel and cleaned us both up before tossing it in the hamper and pulling the sheet over us.

"I love you so much, Macy, thank you for tonight." I said, burying my nose in her hair, inhaling the fruity scent.

"You deserve so much more, but if you're happy, I'm happy. I love you so much more." She smiled, pushing her body closer to mine as we both fell asleep.

.........

I woke up, reaching for her, but found nothing but cold sheets. For a split second, I was worried it was all a dream. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a picture of the three of us, so I took a deep breath. I suddenly smelled food, so I slid out of bed. I slipped on a pair of underwear and went towards the kitchen.

There she was. Her hair was in a crazy bun on top of her head. All she had on was one of my tee shirts and a thong. This girl, I swear. She could drive me crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Good morning, my love, you hungry?" She asked, smiling brightly at me.

"I'll take a piece of that ass and some bacon, please." I replied, trying not to laugh but failing as she busted out laughing.

"I swear, Colby Daniel, you never cease to make me laugh. I love you!" She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing my lips sweetly.

"I love you oh so much more, Macy LeAnn." I smiled, kissing her forehead lightly.

She backed away, and made us both a plate. I poured us both a glass of orange juice. We took our plates out to the balcony, just enjoying each other and the view. This was the perfect morning.