Chapter IX

A new year arrived and I had spent most of the days with Cedric. We hadn't made anything official yet nor labeled our relationship. But we were both happy about whatever we had.

I thought a lot about Fred and even wrote to Remus about everything that had happened.

And I also talked to Fred. We both made mistakes and apologized. And now we're on a good way to being friends again.

-----
Harry had finally figured out what the second task was about. And now we're sitting in the library and searched for a way to breath underwater.

Actually, Ron is not a great help at all. But Hermione and I, we tried to gave our best.

„Granger, Weasley, Campbell!" I nearly jumped out of my seat when I heard Moody spoke behind us.

We all turned around to look at him.

„Professor Dumbledore want the three of you in his office. Now!", he continued and we exchanged questioning glances.

What could he probably want from us? The task was tomorrow and we needed to help Harry.

„Is something wrong with your ears? Go!", he growled.

We stood up, as well as Harry, but Moody stopped him.

„I don't remember saying your name, Potter. You're staying, or even better.. You can go straight to bed.", with that Moody left.

We stood there baffled until Harry spoke up.

„It's okay guys... I'll see you later in the common room.", he smiled anxiously at us.

When we arrived at Dumbledore's office, McGonagall, some ministry workers and a little Beauxbatons girl were already there.

„Good evening. Please sit down.", Dumbledore spoke and we sat.

Narrator

When Harry stepped through the portrait hole of the common room he was met by the twins, who were testing products on some first year students.

He made his way over to one of the couches near the fireplace and let himself fell down with a groan.

George noticed him and nudged Fred with his elbow, the older twin looked up to George and followed his gaze, his eyes landing on Harry.

„Alright lads. Off to bed. It's late. Come on.", Fred stood up, clapped his hands together and shooed the remaining students out of the common room.

„Where are the others?", George asked while sitting down as well as Fred.

„Moody came, said that Dumbledore wanted them in his office. I have no idea what he could possibly want. But they should be back any minute."

„That's odd.", Fred scratched his temple and stood up. „Harry, you still have the map, right?"

Harry looked at him but nodded and searched his bag for the map.

„Okay, let's see.", Fred said and George nodded in agreement.

Harry tapped the map with his wand while muttering the words to open it, and suddenly the familiar words appeared on the parchment. He unfolded it and put it on the little coffee table. The twins peeked over his shoulder.

„There.", Harry pointed at the three names, that belonged to their friends. „They're still in his office. But why are they alone?"

Fred and George shrugged their shoulders. Their eyes scanned the map.

„Who's Barty Crouch Jr.?", Harry asked and put his finger to where he found the name. The two identical pair of eyes followed his finger.

The unknown name indeed was on the map. Right on the edge of the forest. One step further and you would no longer be able to see it on it.