part 11

.ೃ࿐

Minho had to pretty much carry Jisung into the dorm room after he'd fallen asleep in the car. Minho was planning on waking him up, but Jisung was pulling a small smile in his sleep and he couldn't bear to. He'd bundled the boy's thankfully small frame into his arms, car keys clenched between his teeth.

He almost had to kick down the door to their dorm room, and he was sure they'd wake up to a few noise complaints from Minho trying to force the door open with Jisung still in his arms. When he'd managed to open it he'd placed Jisung carefully into his bed and then bent over to try and catch his breath.

He'd debated undressing Jisung- not in a weird way, just because the clothes he was sleeping in didn't seem comfortable. But that seemed a bit too far. So instead, Minho gently pulled the black blazer off from around his shoulders. The stitching seemed to glow in the dim light of Jisung's lamp, and Minho noticed tiny traces of gold glitter lacing through the seams. He could've sworn he saw the same sparkle brushed through Jisung's hair.

Jisung was still sleeping sweetly. Minho hung the jacket on the side of Jisung's wardrobe and pulled the sheets up over the younger boy. Pausing to turn off the lights, he moved back to his own bed to sleep.

"Minho...?"

It had been only a few minutes. Minho was already in his own bed but he turned at the sound of Jisung's voice- Jisung, who still had his eyes closed in sleep.

"Minho."

There it was again. But this time, Minho had seen it. It had definitely been Jisung who said it... Was he sleep talking? There was no way he was saying his name in his slee-

"Minho, hyung."

Minho blushed. This felt weird for him to be listening to. Jisung's face was still curved into that sweet smile, and his hands were tucked neatly under his head. Minho felt a laugh start to bubble and rise in his throat, but he turned in his bed to face the wall. Grabbing them from his bedside table, Minho shoved in his headphones. He wanted to spare Jisung at least a shred of dignity.

Still, he fell asleep with a smile that mirrored Jisung's on his face.

When the morning rolled round, far too bright and loud and bold for a very hungover Jisung, Minho was still there. He was boiling them instant rice and heaping kimchi into paper bowls when Jisung woke up.

"Hyung? What... What's going on?" Jisung asked as he sat up in bed. Minho turned to look at him.

Jisung was sat up with his stair sticking out at all ends. His face was puffy and his eyes were squinting, hardly able to open. They were ringed with dark circles. Jisung lifted a hand to his head and groaned. His mouth felt like a desert and there was a weird aching pain in his fist. Minho laughed lightly as Jisung glanced down at the bruises that had bloomed across his knuckles, a field of lavender and iris. He looked more surprised at hearing Minho laugh.

"You don't remember?" Minho scoffed. He grabbed a bowl of food and passed it to Jisung, taking his own to his bed.

"I remember... Looking for Felix and Seungmin? And then... Oh, no... Oh, I made a fool of myself in front of that really pretty boy. Hyunjin?"

Jisung was sure that Minho's face soured slightly when he said this and he regretted saying it. He'd kind of suspected that Minho and Hyunjin had something going on, and he didn't want to annoy Minho right after he seemed to be warming up.

"Pretty boy?" Minho asked, before instantly looking like he wished he'd held his tongue.

"Well, yeah. Have you seen him?" Jisung replied shyly. He avoided meeting Minho's stare.