part 26

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Jagiya-ah!"

Minho's voice sounded even louder in the quiet room, but it was still met with silence.

"Jagiya? Han Jisung? Jisungieeee, are you coming or not?"

Anyone could hear the pout on Minho's face as he called out for his boyfriend. Jisung definitely heard it from where he was in the bathroom, and he grinned as he finished off twisting the last strand of glittering thread through his hair. Under the bathroom light, the threads shimmered with each movement. Jisung smiled; he felt good.

"Did you miss me that much?" murmured the younger boy, finally coming out of the bathroom and wrapping his arms around the waist of the boy waiting for him in their shared dorm room.

Minho rolled his eyes, but still let himself be wrapped up in Jisung's arms. He buried his face into the shorter boy's neck and mumbled a reply.

"Changbin just texted me and said if we're late to this party, he's going to tie us up in boxes and send us to opposite ends of the country."

Jisung giggled. Neither of the boys pulled away.

"Korea's a pretty small country, right? I'm sure we could find each other."

Minho laughed and finally drew back from his boyfriend. God, he loved calling Jisung his boyfriend.

And today, he was exceptionally proud to say it; Jisung looked incredible. Slim fitting black slacks, a loose, flowing baby pink dress shirt, and the glitter that ran through his hair and under his eyes - Minho almost didn't want to let him leave. Forget that, he'd probably be willing to take on Changbin's threat and not let Jisung leave, if he didn't already know how excited Jisung was to go to the party.

It was a dorm party a few streets away, and everyone was going. Minho was nervous, but he kept trying to convince himself it was just excitement. Still, he couldn't push down that feeling that was rising in his throat - in his line of work, parties often ended in trouble.

"Are we going? Or are you just going to stare at me like that all night?" Jisung asked, noticing Minho deep in his own thoughts.

When Minho didn't reply, instead just blinking wide, doe eyes at his boyfriend, Jisung sighed and grabbed him by the wrist. He yanked them both out into the cool air outside, pushing Minho into the driver's seat before letting himself fall into the passenger seat.

They arrived at the party not too long later. Changbin had whined about being late when they picked him up, and then Hyunjin had complained that they were too early as he and Jeongin threw themselves into the backseat beside Changbin.

When they arrived, they realised they were right on time. Things were just starting to pick up. Seungmin and Felix, who had arrived earlier, were already drunk, and they threw themselves and a bottle of vodka onto Jisung as soon as he stepped through the door.

Minho hung back for a second as he watched his boyfriend get swallowed into their group of friends. He couldn't hide his small smile, and he didn't try to. Only a few moments later, he felt eyes on him, and Chan leaned into whisper something in his ear.

"I told Changbin that we aren't selling tonight. We're here to have fun, yeah?" Chan said under his breath.

Minho's smile grew. "Thanks, hyung. So, how about some fun?"

Minho held up the three bottles of soju that he had hidden inside his jacket, and Chan beamed. Before long, three bottles turned into five, and then five turned into ten.