part 25

✧༺♥༻∞

A month flew by, and before he knew it, Jisung was in the hospital getting his dressing removed. He stared in awe at the scar it revealed; it was only short, but what it lacked in length, it made up for in width. Still raised, a flush shade of maroon against light skin, Jisung thought it was kind of sexy.

He was relieved to get the dressing off. Minho had managed to keep him on bed rest for a week in total before Jisung refused to be a prisoner any longer. He went back to his lessons, went on dates with Minho when he finally convinced the older boy it was safe, and spent a lot of time with his friends.

It was all very nice. But something was missing.

The second him and Minho left the hospital grounds, Jisung pounced. Quite literally. Minho staggered, the extra weight not an issue but massively unexpected. Jisung had his legs wrapped around his boyfriends waist and he leaned into Minho's neck

"The bandage is off," he breathed. "Wanna do it in the car?"

Minho spluttered a laugh. He drew the younger in for a kiss, slipping his tongue between desperate lips. Jisung grinned into the embrace; he was finally getting his way.

"You know what?" Minho asked all of a sudden. 

Jisung just nodded hungrily.

"I'm kind of tired. Maybe tomorrow?"

Jisung went silent. He frowned at Minho. Surely he was joking? But Minho's face was deadly serious. Jisung sighed, defeated, and jumped down from Minho's waist.

They walked in silence to the car. Jisung really, really didn't want to be upset. He would never pressure Minho into something he didn't want to do. But in the back of his head, an irritating voice whined.

He said he wanted to, it complained. He keeps making excuses to wait. Does that mean he doesn't like us? Does he not want us anymore?

Barely noticing he was doing it, Jisung nibbled at his lower lip. When he swung himself up into the passenger seat, he stayed silent. It upset him further when Minho didn't say anything, either. If anything, Minho seemed completely oblivious. That wasn't like him.

Jisung was feeling dejected when they pulled up outside the dorm and he wasn't trying to hide it. Did Minho not care? It wasn't like Jisung to be this quiet.

"Come on, honey," Minho said sweetly as he hopped from the car.

He seemed to be walking on air. Jisung was walking on glass that pricked at his feet and his eyes and his heart. Still, he followed Minho through the corridors, his head bowed and filled with thoughts that grew more and more self-deprecating.

Minho paused by the door before he opened it. Jisung looked up at him and was surprised when he saw Minho was practically smirking.

"Didn't I say I wouldn't lie to you?"

Jisung frowned, confused, as Minho finally unlocked the door and pushed it open. He paused with one hand on the handle so Jisung entered first.

***content warning for my baby stays : this gets explicit here ! please avert your eyes ;) none of this will be relevant to the plot if you choose to skip a chapter!***

The room had been transformed. Someone had taped a strip of LED lights around the room where the walls met the ceiling. They flowed a dull shade of pink, growing at intervals brighter and brighter and then fading out again.

Their two single beds had been pushed together in the centre of the room. Minho had bought a new duvet, bigger, so it covered the combined beds and could easily wrap around both boys twice. Jisung wasn't sure when he had bought so many pillows, but these were propped up haphazardly at the head of the bed.