part 24

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"No, don't worry, I completely understand. It's not your fault. Thanks so much for letting me know. Yeah, thanks, you too!"

Minho gazed up at Jisung from his spot on the bed. He wasn't sure what was happening; Jisung had been speaking in English, so the whole phone call had gone straight over his head. He frowned when Jisung turned to face him with a sigh and shrug.

"That was British Airways. My flight's been cancelled," Jisung explained in Korean. 

He did his best to put on a smile as Minho pushed himself off of the bed, his frown growing deeper as he stood opposite his boyfriend.

"Your flight home? Why? It's Christmas, right? They can't do that!" He sounded angrier than Jisung.

Realistically, a small part of Minho was happy about the cancelled flight. He didn't want to let Jisung out of his sight, especially not when he was still bandaged up and taking medication. But he knew Jisung was looking forward to going home for Christmas to see his family, so his heart was breaking for the younger boy.

"Yeah, the weather around Heathrow is too bad to fly through. They said they can get me on a connecting flight, but not for like a week." Jisung seemed resigned to the fact already.

Christmas was right around the corner. It was the 22nd of December, and Jisung was meant to be flying that afternoon. 

"Can we see if there are any other flights? I can ask Chan, he knows all sorts of people, I wouldn't be surprised if he could hook you up with a private jet or something..." Minho's voice trailed off, his phone already in his hands and his fingers tapping frantically at the screen. 

Before he could send a message, lean fingers were pulling the phone from his hand. Jisung smiled at his boyfriend, his phone now in his hands. 

"I thought you didn't want me to go?" Jisung asked, on eyebrow raised. Minho rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, I said that when I was being selfish and protective. Obviously I don't want you to go, because I like you too much and not being with you sounds ridiculously boring. But going would make you happy," Minho explained. He reached back out for his phone, but Jisung kept it just out of his reach. 

"You're sweet. If the weather is the issue, though, there's no way I'll make it. But it's okay. It's not the end of the world. We can just do Christmas here, instead!"

Minho seemed uneasy. Jisung frowned. 

"No?" he asked, as Minho stayed quiet. 

"No, we definitely can! Just... I've not really done Christmas before."

Jisung's frown grew and he shook his head. "But isn't Christmas is a thing here too? Everyone's been talking about it, there are Christmas trees all over campus..."

Minho nodded. "It's a thing! Very common. Trust me, I'm in the minority. But my parents weren't really into it at all. Didn't celebrate it at the fight ring either, funnily enough. So I've just never done it."

Jisung glanced down at Minho's phone, still in his hands. His eyes flicked back upwards to meet his boyfriend's. His frown flipped into a smile, something clearly connecting in his head. 

"This could be perfect. Felix is here for Christmas, too, because his flight home was too expensive. He loves Christmas, he was gutted when I said I was leaving. We can show you how it's done!" Jisung was growing excited.

"Don't we need a kitchen?" Minho asked. He was unsure. 

"Well, yeah, that's a good point. The food is very important. But again, not the end of the world! If we can't cook, I'll take you home with me next year. Show you a real English Christmas dinner." Jisung grinned.