CHAPTER 1: ENCHANTED

All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

TAYLOR SWIFT

(8 years later, Keiji and Y/N's first day of highschool)

It's been eight years since the last encounter of Y/N and Keiji. And they already forgotten about each other, given the long time has passed. And both of them went to different middle schools. However, they don't know that fate will bring them together in high school, and their next encounter will change both of their life.

 However, they don't know that fate will bring them together in high school, and their next encounter will change both of their life

Y/N's POV

"Y/NNNN COME ON!! you don't want to be late on the first day of school do you?" 

"Yesss yess I know Kou, it's your fault I woke up late because you decided to let us play games untill 3AM.. you know that I need my beauty sleep?!!"

"IM SORRY OKAY??? I lost the track of time and I can't sleep till we beat the boss!!" 

"Yeah right.. could you be any louder?? It's early in the morning" 

"Gasp!!! Are you being sarcastic with me???" 

"Did- did you just say the word 'gasp' out loud?" Y/N couldn't believe her cousin. Their bickering continues until they reach the school, Fukurodani Academy.

"Where's your class Y/N? I can show you.. after all, I'm your senpai" Koutarou gave her a sly grin.

"Eww stop with the stupid face, you're only one year older than me" 

"Why are you always have something against me? Do you hate me that much?" 

"Shut up Kou people are giving us weird stares already.. and I'm in class 1-6" 

"WOAHHH THAT'S A COLLEGE PREPARATION CLASS!! DIDN'T KNOW THAT MY COUSIN IS SMART" With that remarks, Y/N hit Koutaro in the head with a loud 'Ouch' coming from him. "Are you implying that my face looks stupid?? Unlike you who only have volleyballs in your head, I actually study hard" 

"I didn't say anything about you having a stupid face.. geez you need to relax, I'm still your senpai here.. show some respect.. oh yeahhh THIS IS YOUR CLASS!! HAVE FUN SEE YOU AT LUNCH BYE BYEEE" And just like that, Koutaro left, with Y/N just shook her head seeing how her cousin's mood could change immediately with a soft chuckle.

Entering the class, there's still not many students arrived as they are early as Koutaro needs to prepare the gym for new members. Suddenly, her e/c eyes locked with a gunmetal blue eyes which literally took her breath for a while. She was enchanted, entranced even. 'I think I've seen those eyes before' , suddenly Y/N felt a bit nostalgic. Realizing she stared too much, she bowed as an apology for being rude, earning a small nod from the boy. The boy continued reading his book, making her wonder where she had seen the book before.

Keiji's POV

(Minutes before Y/N enters the classroom)

There's a loud voices outside the classroom that disturbed the boy's reading. The book about flowers, he lost counts on how many times he already read that book, as he did grew an attachment to it after that encounter with the girl at a playground when he was seven. He forgot her face, but he does remembers her name, Y/N, as it does has a beautiful meaning in it.

Suddenly, a girl with a h/l h/c hair entered the room. The girl started to find a spot until her eyes stop at Keiji's, making they focused on each other. He felt like he has seen her before, after studying her features, but he decided to keep it for himself, afraid that he may be mistaken for someone else. He then broke the eye contact by focusing on the book.

Y/N decided to seat next to Keiji, seeing that they may becomes a good friend. Y/N saw Keiji as a calm person, which is refreshing as her life always surrounded by loud Koutaro and his other loud friends such as Konoha, Komi, and even Kuroo from Nekoma. So, having someone that has a calm personality can somehow give her a break, as her social battery could drain at some point.

A few minutes later, a teacher came in and the first day of school begun.

Published on: 16/12/2021