CHAPTER 23: WOLVES

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

SELENA GOMEZ

It has been three weeks since keiji's being distant from everyone

It has been three weeks since keiji's being distant from everyone. Of course, all of the team members are dejected because they don't know the real reason of it. But they still function as a powerhouse team. With y/n encouraging them to give keiji some space.

She really wants to talk it out with keiji, however the walls he built is so thick, she has to be careful crumbling it to not hurt anyone in the process.

Even if her assumption about his parents is true, she can't really do much, she doesn't have any proof of it. And keiji doesn't have any physical bruises or wounds, which is she glad and sad at the same time, as the damage is done emotionally. It is as cruel as physical abuse. Not to mention that keiji's parents got the powers that can affect her life in fukurodani dare she does something against the owner of the academy itself. No one would believe her, no one would be on her side. She has the fear that she may be expelled if she does something against them, and she would totally can't see keiji anymore.

 She has the fear that she may be expelled if she does something against them, and she would totally can't see keiji anymore

⚠️slight manga spoilers (dont worry, its not anything major)

Arriving the stadium where the nationals will be held, every team gathered for opening ceremony. Y/n keeps her eyes on keiji, observing if he shows any signs of fatigue. Whether he is best in hiding it, or he really is in a good shape, y/n hopes it's the later choice. She knows how stubborn keiji is, seeing that it has been a month he ignores her. She is so patient, giving keiji's space. After almost two years knowing keiji, she knows that whatever he did, he does it for the sake of everyone. She really hopes that he will tell her one day why is he doing this. As for now, she only hopes that everything will turn out to be better as time flies.