EXTRA 1/5 - FUKURODANI'S NEW MANAGER

And I know, yeah I know

Many would like to be in my shoes

And I know, yeah I know

With you, I got nothin' to lose

When I'm down, you can bring me up

(Up-p-p, up-p-p, up-p-p, up-p-p)

And when I'm hurt, you know I don't need much

You can use that magic touch

- UP (INNA) 

(flashback to when keiji and y/n's first day of their third year, introducing new members of the club)

Y/n feels relief when there's a girl wanted to try off as a manager. As a medical assistant, she can't manage the whole team on her own. So when a first year comes to her asking about the manager's position for the team, she accepted the first year wholeheartedly.

The first year is a cute, sweet girl with a petite body, her short pink wavy hair compliments her violet eyes. She also has a cute voice, always wears a sweet smile on her face. She looks so delicate, and y/n could imagine that she already has a line of boys wanting to be her boyfriend.

She introduces her name, himekawa naomi from class 1-4, and she seems to respect her senpais so much. She is also a fast learner, she always ask if there's something that confused her. That makes y/n feels glad to have someone that would do her best for their club.

The thing is, she always look at keiji. And for a reason, she always try to communicate with keiji, asking him questions about managerial tasks obviously to get his attention. And keiji would answer professionally because he doesn't want to seem as an asshole to his juniors. Y/n excused herself to the nurse office to get the supplies for their first aid kit, a routine she would always do as a new school session starts. 

Right now keiji is analyzing the data of the new first years that joined the club today, there are five of them, two spikers, two middle blockers and one libero. He was so invested in analyzing the statistics of each players that he didn't realized a pink-haired girl approaches him. 

"Keiji senpai, can you help me set up the net?" she looks at keiji in his eyes, while grabbing his forearm. Keiji already feel irritated when she already calls him by his first name, only y/n is allowed to do that. Not to mention she is also being all touchy, which keiji immediately yanked his hand and walks three steps away from her.