CHAPTER 11: LINE WITHOUT A HOOK

Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you

I need you here to stay

RICKY MONTGOMERY

Today, Fukurodani volleyball members are heading to Nekoma Highschool to have a practice match

Today, Fukurodani volleyball members are heading to Nekoma Highschool to have a practice match. The ride didn't take that long, as both schools are still in Tokyo. Y/n took a seat besides Keiji, as she didn't want to seat with her loud ass cousin as she knows will give her a headache. During the ride, she didn't do anything, not looking at her phone, or reading a book, just sitting on the bus seat quietly. This is not the first time they have a ride together, whether by bus or train. Keiji knows so well that y/n has a motion sickness, which didn't allow her to do much during her ride. (A/N: sorry if you don't have a motion sickness)

"Are you okay, l/n?" Keiji asks her as he sees clearly that she became unusually quiet.

"I guess not. My head is spinning and i feel nauseous" after listening to her respond, keiji immediately put y/n's head on his lap, and covers her with his jacket. He starts to massage y/n's head softly, bringing comfort to her.

"You can sleep for a while. I'll wake you up when we arrive". Y/n felt akaashi's warmth like a lullaby, calming her, somehow she feels like her dizziness slowly fades away.

"Thank you akaashi" with that y/n's eyes started to feel heavy, and she slowly falls into dreamland while listening to keiji's soft hum of her favourite song.

Arriving their target destination, fukurodani was greeted by nekoma players.

"Yo bro, where's your little cousin??" Tetsurou asked not seeing y/n with koutaro. Soon after that, y/n comes out of the bus with keiji's hand still holding her shoulder to give her support.

"Still feeling dizzy on a ride, chibi-chan? You should take antihistamines before any rides"

"Shut up kuroo-san, i don't want to hear any of your sciences 101 right now" of course, y/n knows what antihistamine is. But she dont feel like to agree with tetsurou at the moment, knowing that he will get all cocky if she says that he's correct.