EXTRA 4/5: AKAASHI Y/N

It is the day

It is the day. The day that y/n waited the most in her life, her last name will be changing to akaashi today.

She is so excited and nervous at the same time, to be thinking how much her life would change once this day is over.

Spending her life as keiji's wife would be different from being his fiance. She knows the responsibilities and the commitments she has to put in their relationship as husband and wife. Knowing keiji, she is assured that everything will go smoothly. He fulfills all of the husband material list she made herself. She's so lucky to be the one that won keiji's heart.

Keiji and y/n decides to make a 'white wedding', a western-style wedding to celebrate with their friends, as traditional japan only allows family members to attend, and they want to celebrate their special day with their beloved friends too.

Koutaro being his extra self, plead all the ex-fukurodani's volleyball members to be the groom's best men, though keiji insists on not having too many best men. While y/n only asks yukie, kaori and naomi to be her bridesmaids.

While standing on the wedding altar waiting for y/n's arrival, Keiji looks around him. He sees all of his friends from highschool, most of them are from the volleyball team members of different schools.

When they noticed that keiji is looking at them, they wave and shout his name eagerly, keiji feel so much warm seeing his friends being happy for him.

His eyes then focused on the fukurodani volleyball's member almuni, they are wearing black suits with white shirt and gold bow tie, the color of theirs schools jersey, reminds him of their golden years. 

He feels nostalgic as he remembers that they are gathered this day to celebrate his big day. Keiji is forever thankful and glad having them in his life, he really sees them as family members.

Tetsurou nudges keiji to bring him back to the current moment as he sees that keiji keeps looking at his teammates with that nostalgic look, directing him to look at l/n y/n who is now walking down the aisle with koutaro accompanying her.

Keiji's eyes teared of happiness as he watches y/n walking slowly matching the rhythm of Canon in D by Pachelbel, she looks so pretty in her white bridal gown, complimenting his white tuxedo. Though her face is still covered with the veil, he knows how pretty she is.

He can never get enough of her, he knows for sure that he will always be in tears remembering this day. As y/n reaches the where keiji stands, she intertwines her left hand to keiji's right hand.

While changing the vows, y/n listens intently as keiji gives his oath to her, she is in tears seeing his eyes that full of love towards her, she knows that he really treasures her, as much as she feels toward him. After the vow, keiji and y/n then exchange their ring, right after putting the ring on y/n's ring finger, keiji pulls and kisses her hand, to which y/n blushes as she hears some teasing whistles from their friends.