CHAPTER 32: EMERALD EYES

I've spent a thousand nights

Lost in your emerald eyes

Lost in a place where I know you can see my soul

Make me lose track of time

You and your emerald eyes

Finally found a place that I can call my home

ANSON SEABRA

-Spring break-

-Spring break-

The whole spring break spent well by the both lovers keep spending their time together. It is given that keiko and kazuyo officially adopted y/n as their daughter, and maiko adopted keiji as her son. Keiji couldn't be happier, as his family keep on getting bigger. They even helped koutaro packed his things to college, with him being excited to become a pro volleyball player. Y/n and keiji are so proud of koutaro, having all his future already planned, they believe in him, that he will achieve everything in his life.

Keiji's parents decided to invite maiko and y/n to join their family vacation. They are going to shinjuku for two days. It's a short vacation and the distance is not that far too, but it still count and they believe they will make a best memories out of it. 

Keiji's parents learnt from y/n that both their son and future daughter in law grown a fond of flowers, deciding their trip will be filled with visiting shinjuku gyoen national garden and shinjuku central park to enjoy the spring.

Arriving their inn, maiko keeps teasing that both couple should stay in one room. 

"Okaasan... you're being so unreasonable right now" y/n whines as her mom keeps pushing her and keiji to a room. 

"I don't see any problem darling. Plus, there will be more cuddle time for us" y/n's face become redder if its even possible. How could keiji says something like that nonchalantly? And in front of their parents too? Screw that, where does he even get that confidence to say that?

After convincing, finally y/n agrees to share a room with keiji, actually she is liking that idea, she loves cuddling with keiji, he gives the most warm hugs ever, she feels safe and protected in his arms. He's the most gentle person ever.

After that being settled, both families go to their first destination of their trip to shinjuku gyoen national garden. Keiji and y/n excuses to take a walk in the park by themselves.

There's a huge cherry blossom tree decorated with beautiful white sakura petals in the middle of the park. As y/n sees that tree, she was immediately reminded by the boy she met years ago. Y/n then pointed to the tree,