CHAPTER 33: CLOUD 9

But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating

When he calls me pretty I feel like somebody

Even when we fade eventually to nothing

You will always be my favorite form of loving

BEACH BUNNY

The next day, both families will be spending their last day of the trip together by having a picnic under cherry blossom tree, to take in the beautiful scenery before going back

The next day, both families will be spending their last day of the trip together by having a picnic under cherry blossom tree, to take in the beautiful scenery before going back. They prepare their own food, making simple snacks such as onigiri (mostly made by y/n cause it's everyone favorite especially keiji), chicken karaage, tamagoyaki, korokke *japanese style potato croquette and egg sandwich.

Right now, keiji is helping y/n making onigiri. He insisted on helping her as he wanted to see how she make the onigiris that made him love it so much. The way she shapes the rice balls are so perfect, and she knows the correct amount to put the fillings, making it rich in flavors. Keiji was lost in his mind simping over y/n that he forgot he is handling hot rice that just cooked to turn into onigiris. 

"Ouch!!" Keiji exclaimed as he feel the hot sensation touched his skin, resulting y/n to look at his hand as soon as he does the gestures that hopefully can cool his right hand down. 

"Keiji?? Why are you so clumsy" y/n scolds keiji as she pulls him to the nearest sink. 

"I was spacing out" keiji says while y/n runs cold water to his now already redden hand. 

"You should be careful. You're a setter, you should know better to take care of your beautiful hands" y/n didn't realize that she accidentally put the word 'beautiful' in her sentence. 

Keiji then smirk, "beautiful hand, you say?" 

"W-what?? I never said that" y/n's curses herself for stuttering.

"Darling, i just burnt my hand, not my ears. I could hear you clearly" 

"You just imagining things" y/n rubs the soothing ointment to keiji's hand aggressively 

"Ow ow oww!! Y/n please be careful. You don't want to make my 'beautiful hand' hurt even more, do you?" Keiji pouts, acting cute to tease her even more, he knows that him doing that face is one of y/n's weaknesses. Yes, he has a full list on his girl's weaknesses too. Y/n didn't know whether she should be happy that her boyfriend is so attentive towards her, or she should be scared of that.

Y/n then pinches both of keiji's cheeks, "why do i have a boyfriend that knows my weakness is his puppy eyes!! I hate you so much" her hand keeps on squishing keiji's face until it red.