PERFECT - THE FINAL VERSE

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight

ED SHEERAN

(The night before keiji and y/n move out to start their life as a university student) 

Again, keiji's parents invite y/n and her mom to have a dinner together that night. They booked a fancy traditional japanese restaurant that provides a private dining room for their guests. Y/n is a little bit confused as to why keiji's parents insist on going to such luxurious place, they can have their dinner together at home as usual. She only concludes that they want to make it special to celebrate her and keiji's enrollment to a top university in japan.

KEIJI'S POV

"Keiji, did you bring that thing?" Kazuyo keeps on asking his son to make sure he doesn't forget the most important thing that will be the highlight of their family dinner tonight. 

Right now, they are in their family car, on the way to the restaurant they promised to meet. Keiji suddenly reaches his hands to feel his pockets, relieved as he feels the small box in his left pocket. 

"Yes, i have it with me" keiji answers his dad.

"Please don't lose it, it's important for everything to be smooth tonight" kazuyo tells his son sternly.

"Honey, you're making our son nervous. Please, we know he will make it" keiko says with a comforting voice, didn't want to put a pressure her son.

3RD PERSON POV

As akaashi family arrive the restaurant, they could see that both l/ns are already there at the entrance waiting for them. All of them are wearing japanese traditional garments as this is an important event for them, both l/ns are still oblivious on what is the occasion that akaashis are talking about, but they just comply wearing kimono as keiko's request. 

They soon were lead to their booked room by one of the waiters. Y/n sits beside keiji as his parents and y/n's mom sit together at the opposite of them.

Keiji takes in y/n's beautiful feature in her f/c kimono, her hair was put in a low ponytail. He feels so nervous about the thing he will do later, though he already discussed with his parents months before and they give him a full support. 

He knows that his girl loves him, but still, it make him nervous on how will she react to it? Will she accepts or will she rejects him? He really do hope that she will agrees with him later, as he wouldn't know what will he do if she rejects him, he will surely be devastated.