CHAPTER 27: YELLOW

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

Turn into something beautiful

You know, you know I love you so

You know I love you so

COLDPLAY

⚠️this chapter contains anxiety attack / panic attack

Keiji wakes up feeling his head pounding as if it's going to explode anytime, it is as if someone had put a large rock in his head. He's not one to get sick easily, but when he does, it's gonna be one hell of a ride. 

He looks around him and realizes that he is on the hospital bed. He recollects the moments before he was out of consciousness, he was embracing the girl he loves the most. 

Then he feels like there is someone sleeping to his right side, as the person is holding his hands. He looks to that person, there she is, y/n sleeping with a frown on her face. 

"I made you worry again" keiji says softly as he uses his left hand to stroke her hair. 

At this sudden contact, y/n opens her eyes to look at him, 

"Keiji, you're awake! Do you want to drink something??" Keiji just nods to answer her question, his throat is killing him now. 

Y/n keeps her eyes on keiji at every movements he make even after he put the glass on the table next to his bed. He looks as y/n straightened her position on the chair, noting that she wants to talk with him. 

"Keiji, you're having a high fever with 39 degrees (102.2°f), we brought you to the hospital as soon as you fainted. The doctors said that the symptoms showed that you overworks your body too much. You are lack of sleeps and you eat less too, making your immune system weakened. That's why you've come down to the worst fever. Your body tells you that it's tired" keiji only listens to y/n's explanations. 

Y/n holds her tears, "Why? Why haven't you take a proper care of yourself, keiji? Didn't i told you that many time before?" The look on y/n's face. She looks so hurt. She never made that kind of expression to keiji before, it's worst than the expression she made during the talk they had last week. Keiji realizes how much he made her lover hurt by his actions.

"We're so disappointed in you"

"Why can't you do anything correctly?"

"You never listen to us"

It's not like y/n says all of these to him, keiji knows better that y/n could never think him as a disappointment. But the voices in his head that he always get from his parents, the thoughts of him disappointing his y/n, it's all making keiji feels nauseous.