CHAPTER 31.2: NIGHT CHANGES

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

Disappearing when you wake up

But there's nothing to be afraid of

Even when the night changes

It will never change me and you

ONE DIRECTION

Now, the second years and the first years are waiting for their graduating seniors to arrive the gym to start their own farewell party

Now, the second years and the first years are waiting for their graduating seniors to arrive the gym to start their own farewell party. The graduation ceremony was over ten minutes ago, and their senpais will arrive the gym at any time.

They heard a group of footsteps coming towards the gym, and they are preparing to welcome them. They don't have to do the 'surprise' part, as the third years already know about the party. To make the event special, kai, the first year benchwarmer suggested that they make flower garlands to put on their seniors. So, once the third years enter the gym, two of the first years are in charge on putting the flower garlands, and another two from the second years will bring them to the table.

Now, every members of the volleyball team are hurdled in the big round table, sitting together to enjoy the food that mostly prepared by y/n of course. The coach is there too to celebrate with them.

"This reminds me of our team trip during summer" konoha starts the conversation to break the silence.

"Yeahhh, sitting around like this. It still feel the same, right" sarukui replies.

"The only difference is, it will be our farewell" koutaro says with a sad smile.

"Don't get all emotional yet.. lets enjoy our food first" yukie says while grabbing an onigiri.

"It's hard to not get emotional, you know.. i love you guys so much"

"Koutaro... please... people are enjoying the food" y/n says to stop her cousin making the atmosphere gloomier.

"I still remember clearly, how we would always tease each other, no matter where we are" y/n sighs, she knows she can't do anything to stop her cousin now.

"Yeah, do you guys remember that one time bokuto lost the map during the flag hunting at the training camp?" komi tries to lift up the mood.

"Who wouldn't? we almost got lost in the middle of the forest" kaori replies.

"Yeah and bokuto put all of us in trouble when he purposely pushed the emergency button, to see how 'firm' the word 'press firmly' meant" all the third years cringed by the memories of how they were called to the principal's room.

"And that one time koutaro tried to do a stunt, only to break his neck" y/n adds.

"Yeahh i was so scared that he might be dead" everyone laughs by keiji's respond