Chap.4: Class President."

JIMIN POV."

I was with a lecture and was now walking to the Classroom I will be enter, we walked inside the room and all the people immediately stared at me as the Lecture put's her stuff in her table as she Cough 3× to get the people's attention

I was with a lecture and was now walking to the Classroom I will be enter, we walked inside the room and all the people immediately stared at me as the Lecture put's her stuff in her table as she Cough 3× to get the people's attention."

Okay listen up, this is our new Student, Park Jimin, welcome him!" The Teacher said to the students."

I saw all the girls was looking at me with their watering mouth as I smiled at them while holding my book tightly to my chest."

Hello, I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you and please take care of me!" I introduced myself to them while smiling widely."

Girl Student No.1: His so Handsome *😍*

Boy Student No.1: Where did this Bookworm come from, we're even a Schoolmates.

Park Jimin, sit over there at the back row!" The Teacher said as I nodded my head still smiling and walked to the back."

Girl Students No.2: Oh my my, who do you think is more handsome him for the Class President?

Girl Students No.3: I don't know and besides they don't have the same style.

Is this the place? I thought."

Is he sleeping? I thought again and stared at the man who was sleeping in the table."

I slowly walked near him and slowly get in the other table besides him not wanting to disturb his sleep and when I was about to seat down the man moved that made me nervous and inside the room I couldn't heard a single voice and it was really dead silence."

Omg, he woke up!" I nervously thought as I swollen many times."

The man sat up and looked up at me with his blank expression and then it hit me, my eyes widen and was shocked at the same time when I looked at the man and he really looks familiar to me."

(Oops 😬)

(Oops 😬)

It's him!" I thought in disbelief."

It's Min Yoongi!" I thought again as I stared at the man with my still widen eyes and shocked expression."

Girl Students No.4: It cant be, he really sat next to the Class President!

Boy Students No.2: The Class President moved! Will he get punched?

I blinked and swollen many times while staring at the man beside me with my calm and cute face."

Hii, I'm Park Jimin. What's your name? I calmly asked the Man with my warm smile."

"

Hii, I'm Kim Taehyung!" The boy in front of me said while smiling and waving at me

Hii, I'm Kim Taehyung!" The boy in front of me said while smiling and waving at me."

Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, by the way your Name sounds familiar! And Congratulations, you actually become the Class President's Desk-mate!" The other man named Jungkook said while waving his hand and warmly smiled at me."

A-a-ahahaha, hello!" I awkwardly greeted them back as suddenly I felt weird feeling from my side as I looked at my Desk-mate."

I'm Min Yoongi!" The Man answered me as my eyes widen more."

Could it be really him!" I thought in disbelief as I smiled at him forced."

Nice meeting you!" I calmly said while smiling warmly at Yoongi."

I and Yoongi has a eye contact for a minutes as then suddenly he stand up and grabs my arm to stand up as well that made me confused."

Where are we going? I thought confused."

To bE CoNtInuEd."