Author Note + New Book."

A/N: Wahhhhhhhhhh huhuhuhuhu 😭 (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。

It's the end already huhu, I don't want to end this Story but that was is I need to End it ಥ‿ಥ.

By the way about Jimin and Yoongi's life after that proposal.

There life after that Jimin and Yoongi got married after 2 years, they got a career which they become a K-pop and has a Band which named BTS, the Taekook is their Bandmembers too and has another three named Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon which is a lover as well and the other one named Jung Hoseok, he has a boyfriend that was a Idol like them named Kang Daniel and one of the boy band named "Wanna One"

So that's their life and their love story continue in there and they loved each other's even more.

I hope, I hope you enjoy reading the last Chapter of MY EMPRESS, MY EMPEROR and thank you thank you so so so much for liking, voting, reading and enjoying this Story.

Specially I want to thank you @Genaasis's, @VminSoulmates1

And to those who voted, putting my stories to their Reading List or in shot 'RL' and enjoy all my Yoonmin stories if you read this thank you to you all and ALSO thank you for the 2.37k of my Yoonmin story titled "I'M THE VAMPIRE MAFIA" and 2.16k on my story titled "MY DIARY".

It really means a lot to me coming from y'all specially it makes me happier when I see many people reads them, I appreciate it so much.

And @Genaasis's, @VminSoulmates1, @lovelyarmyborahea7 thank you for keeping on supporting my works, hope you all will keep on supporting me til the end of my journey as a Author 😸.

This Story Started December 1, 2021

(I stopped on updating this Story start in December 17, 2021 since there is a strong typhoon on our Country til February, 2022... I just update again when our signal comes back)

This Story End: April 20, 2022.

And I have a new story that I just published right now and it's titled PSYCHIC INCREDIBLE CONSORT//Yoonmin Historical FF//

(Please read this New Yoonmin Story of mines, I am counting on you all ☺️☺️☺️)

Author Sam
      Or
@I_Ship_Yoonmin_