Chap.18: Illegitimate Child."

MR. PARK POV."

Jimin, NO!" I angirly yelled when I heard his answered as he just smirk."

This child!" I thought as I sigh."

Don't let anyone know about your sister's existence!" I added pissed off."

Are you afraid of being Criticised for Cheating and having an Illegitimate Daughter during your marriage? Or are you afraid that Lee Minah's status in the entertainment Industry will be affected? Jimin asked as I was so pissed off now."

This child isn't like this before!" I thought."

What are you talking about? Once a scandal like this break out, Park Entertainment as a whole will be targeted. I'm thinking about your future!" I said trying to calm down."

I understand, you can just decide on your own, Dad!" Jimin said as he closed his eyes."

Ever since he recovery from a severe illness, Jimin, who's always been living in a world of his own, seems to have matured overnight!" I thought while looking at my son."

Those eyes seem to be able to see through everything...They actually make me feel completely exposed!" I thought again."

Jimin, I know I owed you and your mother every much, and I will try my best to make it up to you!" I calmly said as Jimin just hummed and didn't say anything."

JIMIN POV."

Papa, you're back!" Nancy happily said as she opens the door and tried to hug Dad but he stepped a back so that Nancy can't hug him."

What are you doing here? What if you got caught by the Paparazzi? Dad angirly asked Nancy as Stepmom come near Dad and wraps her one arm around Dad's neck."

Darling, NanNan just missed you too much. Don't worry, I was extra careful!" Stepmom said in her two side face as I chuckled."

Darling in your ass!" I angirly thought as one of Dad's men come near us."

Boss! Something happened!" Dad's men said while raising the phone he holds as Dad's face darken as he pushed Stepmom aside and walked in the stairs."

Ah~Darling, wait for me!" Stepmom said as she looks up at Dad."

We will talk upstairs!" Dad said without looking at Stepmom as I smirked and walked pass Nancy."

Excuse me, you're blocking the way!" I coldly said and walked upstairs and to the upstairs Living room."

I walk inside and seat in the couch as I put my bag besides me and then suddenly my phone starts ringing."

~~RING RING~~

Oh, it's His Highness!" I thought as I press the answer."

Hello? I said first while smiling."

Yoongi in the other line: Have you reached home? *Calm*

Yes!" I happily answered."

Yoongi in the other line: Let's meet tomorrow, I will pick out a few reference Books for you!" *Smiling*

Then, where shall we meet? I asked confused and excited at the same time."

Yoongi in the other line: Wait for me; I will go pick you up. *Smiling*

Alright!" I said before I end the call first."

Wow, Medorm Technology is so advanced! It's so amazing that we can communicate even with a thousands miles between us. Ahh...This is what they call a Date on TV, right? I'm looking forward to it, I'm so excited!" I happily thought while giggling by my own."

What should I do? I really want to roll around the Sofa right now!" I thought again while still giggling and giddy."

Oh!" ?????

You fell in love? Puppy love isn't anything good!" Nancy suddenly said while crazily smiling as I rolled my eyes."

If Dad finds out...Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!" Nancy added while shaking her head as I chuckled then sigh."

Hmm, I met four people at school, and they semmed to know you very well!" I said back while smirking as I saw her reaction change."

Y-you...You got your memories back? Nancy asked a little bit annoyed."

There are no rules in this house. Dad is also a Silly one, in that case, I will be the one to set them!" I boldly and arrogantly answered."

Dirty laundry shouldn't be aired in public. Go and admit your mistake to Dad, and then go and kneel down my Mother's Spirit Tablet for the night...Otherwise!" I darkly and coldly said and glare at her."

Otherwise?! Otherwise what? Nancy angirly asked while pointing at me."

Just who do you think you are? I boldly asked while still glaring at her."

Otherwise, I will never accept you, an Illegitimate Child with a Bad Character, I will never let you in the Family!" I added as I walked away from her."

Damn you...Ahhh, Park Jimin, I really hate your guts!" Nancy angirly yelled as she threw a pillow on my head but I don't mind to look at her nor either threw the pillow back at her as I just lead my way in my room and to the Bathroom."

To bE CoNtInuEd.