Chap.7: Dorm."

NO ONE POV."

(At the Cafeteria)

Jimin and Yoongi was no inside the Cafeteria while walking around as Jimin was looking at every Delicious Foods

Jimin and Yoongi was no inside the Cafeteria while walking around as Jimin was looking at every Delicious Foods. ......Wow the Food really look delicious!" Jimin thought while smiling and still looking at the Delicious Foods. ......Over there. Hyunjin has already secured a spot!" Yoongi suddenly said while pointing at the spot where his Bodyguard Hyunjin was standing. ......Oh right!" Jimin just said as he stop looking at the delicious foods and followed Yoongi near the spot as they both seated. ......Wow!" Jimin said while looking at the foods that was in the table like it's his first time to see such a delicious foods. ......Thank you!" Jimin thanked Hyunjin as Hyunjin didn't answered but just nodded his head while his eyes are closed...

The Dining Hall can be considered peaceful, if you still wish to eat anything, you can go get it yourself!" Yoongi calmly said to Jimin while he pick up the chopsticks. ......Okay!" Jimin answered while smiling widely as he get his own chopsticks and eat his own food. .......Previous, in the Goguryeo, fresh fruits were brought from afar to be offered as a tribute. I wouldn't expected them to be so abundant and convenient to eat now. Modern society has it pretty good!" Jimin thought while smiling a little as he get the Buffalo wing with the chopsticks and passes it to Yoongi's empty and white plate as he then realized what he just did. ......Omg, what am I doing? He is no longer Emperor Yoongi that is forbidden from eating Buffalo wing!" Jimin nervously thought as he looked down while Yoongi paused from eating the Buffalo wing. ......How did you know that I like Buffalo wing? Yoongi asked Jimin with full of confusion while Jimin caressed his back in embarrassment. ......I-i guess...I guess!" Jimin just said and looked at his food finding the right word to answer but he couldn't really find that so he just immediately eat his food. ......Thank you!" Yoongi said a little bit shy and blushing a little as he eat his own food as some of the girl students stare at them in awed and envious...

Girl Student No.1: Wahhh, they looked like a couple!

Girl Students No.2: Omo did you ship them?

Girl Students No.3: They're so cute together.

Girl Students No.1: I envy them. *Pout*

Jimin!" An old Man called Jimin's name out from the back as Jimin immediately faced his back and smiled. ......Uncle Jung-jae!" Jimin called the man back with a smile planted on his face as the man named Jung-jae got near Jimin. ......I finally found you!" Mr. Lee Jung-jae said while smiling warmly at Jimin. .....Uncle Jung-jae, where have you been? Jimin asked his uncle as Mr. Lee Jung-jae caressed his back. ......I had to deal with too many formalities, I just barely got you into a tidy dorm. Have you had your fill? Do you want to go and take a look now? Mr. Lee Jung-jae asked his nephew as Jimin's face lit up and immediately nods his head. ......Eh? A Dorm? Sure! Jimin answered while still smiling as he stand up and faced Yoongi. ......Then, Yoongi, I will head out first. I'm heading back to the Dorm!" Jimin said smiling a little and was about to take a step when suddenly Yoongi stoped him...

Wait!" Yoongi said as he stand up and walked near Jimin as Jimin faced him again. ......Hah? What is it Yoongi? Jimin asked Yoongi confused as Yoongi didn't answer and come closer to his face as he reaches Jimin's slowly as he touched Jimin's cheeks. ......Oh no, Young Master, there's a grain of rice on your face, ah, no on the other side!" Mr. Lee Jung-jae quickly said that made Jimin to immediately touch his face and find where the grain of rice. ......A-ahh really? How embarrassing!" Jimin said while blushing and still finding the grain of rice imvjis face. ......Okay, Young Master, it's already gone, now let's head off!" Mr. Lee Jung-jae said while smiling as Jimin hummed and nodded his head. ......Okay, Yoongi, see you later!" Jimin said to Yoongi while waving his hand Yoongi just nodded his head still pissed off because of Mr. Lee Jung-jae."

Jimin was already arrived at his dorm as he come inside and looked around at the beautiful dorm with his shining eyes as he then notice a boy that was on the other bed while playing with his phone, he come near the boy while smiling. ......Hello, I'm Park Jimin, your new roommate!" Jimin greeted the boy while bowing and still smiling as the boy looked up at him with a blank face before he go back to look at his phone ignoring Jimin greetings...In the other side of Yoongi, Yoongi was in his own shared dorm while seating in his bed still pissed off about earlier as his Bodyguard Hyunjin come in front of him. ......Where is he? Yoongi coldly asked his Bodyguard Hyunjin while staring coldly at him. ......614. he is sharing a dorm room with Jungwon!" Hyunjin simply answered as Yoongi's eyes darken and chuckled. .....Why the hell is he in the 614? Yoongi coldly asked his Bodyguard Hyunjin."

To bE CoNtInuEd."