Chap.11: 4G."

NO ONE'S POV."

The Speciality Class 1'S was started as Yoongi was taking a nap and while Jimin and his classmates was listening to the teacher. ...... Next, I need a volunteer to read these lines!" The Teacher said as she then notice that Yoongi was taking a nap on her class, she got annoyed by that. ......This guy, Min Yoongi, fell asleep in my class again? You're lucky that you're the Class President! The teacher angirly thought. ......I will show you then!" The Teacher thought again as she threw a chalkboard to Yoongi as the students started at it to go to Yoongi's head as Jimin was trying to catch it. ......Wahhh it's so fast, I can't even catch it. Wahh what to do now? Jimin panicked thought as he keep trying to catch it but he didn't, when the chalkboard was about to hit Yoongi suddenly someone block it and was hit the table that made the Teacher shocked as for the students and Jimin."

W-who? Who threw that paper? The Teacher angirly asked a little bit shocked too as she and her students looked at the man that was seating beside the girl student as Yoongi groan in annoyed. ......Who is being do noisy? Yoongi asked annoyed as he sat up while Jimin leaned towards his ear. ......The Teacher threw a hidden weapon on you. I think it was Hyunjin who blocked it! She's furious right now!" Jimin answered whisper to Yoongi so that the Teacher and his classmates can't hear it as Yoongi was confused. .....H-hidden weapon? Yoongi asked confused as he looked at the Teacher who was looking at him too with anger face...

This is too annoying~Sleeping was already disrespectful enough, but his even having a good chat with his classmate in the class! You will be the death of me~! The Teacher said already pissed off. ......Min Yoongi! Stand up and repeat what I just explained. If you can't, you two will be sent out to be punished!" The Teacher angirly added as the Students looked up at Yoongi for awhile before looking in front as Yoongi stand up while closing his eyes and holding the textbook. ......Positive thinking, I'm obviously a big proponent of positive!" Yoongi calmly repeat what his Teacher just said awhile ago as Jimin was staring at Yoongi in amazed. ......How amazing~Such an articulate and eloquent manner of speech, however. The past Min Yoongi Emperor is never willing to learn foreign languages no matter what we said, but to think that it's been even a non-han dialect, they probably didn't remember that anymore!" Jimin thought while he keep on staring at Yoongi with a smile planted on his face...

After all, he isn't him though!" Jimin sadly thought again, he sigh and stared at his textbooks not realizing the time...Time has passed and the class was done and it was already break time as Jimin was absent-minded while Yoongi stared at him as he chuckled. ......Hey, Jimin!" Yoongi called Jimin out that made Jimin to snap back to his sense. He looks up at Yoongi with a confuse look. ......The class is over, what are you zoning out for? Yoongi calmly asked Jimin. Jimin smiled awkwardly and caressed his back. ......A-ah, sorry! I just thought about of things from the past!" Jimin shyly said. He fix his textbooks and put it under his desk as Yoongi was blank and just smiled."

It's hard to see you like this!" Yoongi calmly said while smiling. Jimin was confused but then smiled back at him. ......Here, for you!" Yoongi kindly added as he threw something to Jimin that Jimin immediately catch and stared at it, his eyes sparkling. ......Wahh, this is? Pulm!" Jimin said in amazed and with his sparkling eyes. He open it and looked up at Yoongi. ......Wait, how did you know that I like Pulm? Jimin asked Yoongi confused. Yoongi was about to answer but Jungkook interrupt it by coming inside the classroom. ......We have got a problem!" Jungkook suddenly said as he come near the two as Yoongi and Jimin looked at him. ......What are you talking about? Yoongi coldly asked Jungkook as Jungkook caressed his back. ......The 4G, they are going to beat Yugyeom up since he recklessly got in their way! This four usually use their family's authority and influence to run a mok at School!" Jungkook answered. Yoongi's eyes darken and walked out the classroom with a confuse Jimin at his back."

In the other side of the 4G/4 Grass, they're in the hallway now while beating Yugyeom. ......Good dogs don't get in the way!" The leader of the 4G arrogantly said while trapping Yugyeom against the wall. ......Are you blind? Don't you know who we are? The Leader of the 4G arrogantly asked Yugyeom while pointing to his self and his member. Yoongi and Jimin walked near them. ......It's them!" Jimin thought in shockness, he stoped and as for Yoongi as well. ......What's the matter? Yoongi asked Jimin in confusion. Jimin looked at him and shake his head. ......N-nothing, I hit my head not long ago, I still reeling abit from that!" Jimin answered, he sigh and closed his eyes. Yoongi just hummed and looked at the 4G with a smirk."

I see!" Yoongi said while smirking as he stoped not far from the 4G. ......Hey!" Yoongi called the 4G. The four looks at Yoongi with a confuse look and then that change into a scared one when they saw Yoongi's Powerful Presence. ......W-who is this? Such a Powerful Presence? The 4G leader thought in fear, he stepped backward when Yoongi come closer to them and was about to bit the four but suddenly the Speaker of the School stoped it...

Speaker: All Class Presidents shall meet at the Admin Office immediately! Again I repeat all the Class Presidents shall meet at the Admin Office immediately.

Yoongi stared at the 4G before he chuckled. ......Tsk, You guys are lucky!" Yoongi coldly and darkly said to the Four, he looked up at Jimin. ......Hey, we're leaving!" Yoongi said to Jimin. Jimin immediately went beside him with a smile, Yoongi couldn't control himself to smiled back at Jimin and ruffles Jimin's hair. The 4G's leader stared at the two angirly. ......Isn't that the idiot of the Park family! This is great!" The 4G leader angirly thought and while smirking."

To bE CoNtInuEd."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A/N: Okay, so Annyeong guys it's been Six days since I last updated this Story and y'all already know what's the reason. Our place electricity isn't back yet and the signal is so slow in here and I don't have my own money to buy a load but thank goodness my uncle has a load and he give me some of his load so here I am updating this Story of mine.

I apologize for keeping you wait guys and I hope y'all understand me and the situation I am in right now.

I purple you and keep safe❤️❤️💜💜.

Author Sam 💕