Chapter 33: Showering."

JIMIN POV.

Yoongi was still ruffling my hair while I was covering my red face with my one hand that doesn't have my injury, feeling so embarrassing cause who wouldn't be? You are showering with another man with and it was more embarrassing when that Man was your Dorm mate. Then suddenly I felt Yoongi stoped ruffling my hair for minutes now as I got curious at that so what I did is uncovered my face, opening my eyes and looks up at him and was shocked to see Min Yoongi was eyeing my body while biting his lower lip that made me swollen.

Oh my god, I hope the thoughts I was thinking right now is just my green thoughts!" I thought while, swollen many times and was frozen in my spot and didn't plan to move even though my mind was telling me to move away quickly.

I was staring at Yoongi who was still eyeing my body while still biting his lower lip for some good seconds before he slowly reached my neck with his thumb running if down to the lower part, like in my jawline, chest, nipples, belly and stoped in there and go back to run up, my swollen didn't stop as I closed my eyes feeling a strange but good feeling as I let out a unknown sound as I shut my eyes open in shockness and that made Yoongi stop what was his doing and look up at me with a smirk before he leans towards my ear.

Oh those My Empress liking the thing I was doing now, hmmm?" Yoongi coldly and seductively whisper into my ear that gives shiver down my spine as then I just knew he was touching my body again with his now both hands and felt his hot breath unto my neck and a peck on it that made me hard to swollen my own saliva because of that and let out the same sounds as earlier.

Gosh, why is he being like this all of a sudden?" I thought.

While Yoongi was continuing touching my body I was letting out those sounds that I make earlier and Yoongi chuckled at that before stopped at what he was going again.

Well My Empress!" Yoongi suddenly said in a sexy and hot tone and giving pecks on my neck.

Do you want to?" Yoongi continue and the way he said those words was a sexy and hot tone and giving wet kisses in my cheeks that made be giggles a in a whisper way as I heard him chuckle softly.

Want to continue this?" Yoongi said while touching my body again and when his hand was touching and squeezing my thigh that made me let those weird and unfamiliar sounds in my mouth.

Answer me My Empress, do you want to continue this or not? My friend is hard in here already, hmmm!? Yoongi said and bite my ear while his hand was squeezing my thigh and while the other one was touching my nipples.

Omg, I don't know what was he trying to ask but should I agree? Or not?" I thought unsure but then I felt Yoongi wrap his one arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and felt that something was harden under and can't explain what is it and that hard thing just touched my hole."

Ahh, hmmm, ngh, w-what are ahh you talking about your hmmm Majesty?" I confusedly asked while letting out those weird sounds.

I see still Innocent, hmmm, then I will take that as a 'YES' for now!" Yoongi said as he suddenly kissed my neck sucking the flesh and while squeezing my thigh and nipples that made me let those words out loudly as I covered my mouth but Yoongi slap it.

don't cover up your mouth My Empress, let those sinful moans out, I want to hear them!" Yoongi coldly and deeply said as he suck the spot that made me let out those words he called Moans just now and I just realized that the thing I and him was doing right now was called 'S@X.

(An: Blah blah blah blah blah blah, I will skip this shitty and dirty part cause I am eating some of my snacks right now, like ugh, I don't want to right nasty part and reminder I am still an Innocent girl but not a PURE one, 🙄😂☺️🤭).