Chap.24: Homework."

NO ONE POV."

The Final Selection for the Student Union election will be held later at the School Hall, don't forget to pass up your homework to the Class President before noon. Class dismiss!" The Teacher said shouted before she walks out the classroom while her students followed her out afterwards. Yoongi and Jimin was the only one inside the classroom already, Yoongi looked at him and saw he was doing his homework in his table. Yoongi smirked and go towards him and sat down the chair beside him and pass to Jimin his homework. Jimin looks up at him with a shocked face. ......Help me do it!" Yoongi said smiling warmly at Jimin. Jimin looked at him confusing. ......Your Majesty, there was no clause in the Government Official's Political Assessment in History that I am to help the Emperor do his Homework!" Jimin seriously said. Yoongi was blank at his word and looked away.

There is, on our marriage contract!" Yoongi seriously said back to him. Jimin crossed his arms around his chest closing his eyes. ......Are you treating me like a Three-year-old? Jimin asked. Yoongi was busy scribbling the book and didn't answer his question. ......How could there Possibly be a "Help the Emperor do his Homework" clause written in a Marriage contract from a thousand years ago? Jimin added. ......Such an overbearing clause!" Jimin said still crossing his arms around his chest. Yoongi looks up at him and let him see the book that has written in there that "When assisting the Emperor in managing Political affairs, if an extreme situation arises, you may review the memorial throne on his behalf". ......See there really is one, I don't lie to you, right? Yoongi asked whole smirking and while looking at him seriously. Jimin cover his mouth with the book that was on his hand.

Does this look like a Memorial to the Throne to you? Jimin shyly asked still covering his mouth with the Book. Yoongi smirked. ......The Emperor's Homework-!" Yoongi said still smirking and slowly running his hand to Jimin's chin and hold it. ......Is a Memorial to the Throne!" Yoongi seriously added. ......Then, how about an extreme situation? Jimin asked confused. Yoongi leans closer to his face. ......An extreme situation would be...We have to pass it up soon!" Yoongi seriously answered smirking at him. He looked away while blushing. ......Fine!" Jimin shyly said still looking away not wanting to meet with Yoongi's smirking face. ......If your Highness want me to do your Homework, then I have no choice but to do it!" Jimin added and Yoongi smiled at that. ......Good boy!" Yoongi said smiling and pats his head.

In the other side of the 4G. They we're walking in the hallway right now while the 4G leader G-dragon was first who walk to them with a smirk on his face. ......Young Master G-dragon is so generous! You bought so many Flyers, the students Union President's seat will be yours for sure!" One if his Man named Taeyang arrogantly and Proudly said to his Boss Boss. .......That's right, that's right! We should Print out more flyers!" Another G-dragon's Men said who was named DAWN agreed to what Taeyang said while G-dragon was still smirking feeling proud of himself and of what his Men just said about him.

In the other side of the Taehyung and his Boyfriend Jungkook who was now walking with their classmates. .......Our Poor class President. He's obviously so much more handsome than Young Master G-dragon, yet because his family isn't rich as theirs, it seems his chances are slim for the election this time!" Taehyung seriously said to them while looking at one of his Boy classmates, Jungkook looked at him and sigh. .......Yeah, and 4G has been always arrogant!" Jungkook said while still sighing and hold Taehyung's hand that made Taehyung to blush and smiled at that. ......What would happen if they took the Student Union President's seat too!" Jungkook added as they continue on walking the hallway when suddenly many of their schoolmates was running in hurry for something, the Taekook couple looked at each other blankly and not knowing why they're running. .......What's going on? Taehyung and Jungkook asked one of their schoolmate that who immediately stoped...

According to the Broadcast, as long as we cast our Votes to your class President, Min Yoongi. We'll all receive an entrance ticket to "Min's Resort"! I can't talk anymore, I have to go now, it's 150 per ticket!!! Taehyung and Jungkook schoolmate answered their question before running away from them while the Taekook couple was amazed at what just their schoolmate answered them. ......What is our Class President's Family background? He's so generous! Taehyung said in amazement while looking at his boyfriend smiling. Jungkook smiled back and nodded his head as an agreement to his Boyfriend. ......150 for one ticket, how much will it be for all the students in our School? My imagination was limited by poverty!? Jungkook said in amazement as well before Jungkook grabs his Boyfriend's arm and pulled him to where they should Vote for their own Class President.

Back to the side of Yoongi and Jimin's side. The both of them was still seating on their desk facing each other's while Yoongi was staring at Jimin's beautiful face. ......What is it? Jimin asked confusingly tilting his head. .....Nothing!" Yoongi embarrassingly answered Jimin before looking away. ......Is it because of me? Jimin asked another question again and Yoongi didn't still look up at him. ......I want to protect you! But I'm still a student, so this is all I can do for now!" Yoongi answered him again still not looking up at him and Jimin was more confused at it. He sigh and looked down smiled a little.

But you can rest assured, no matter where and when, I will do everything, I can to keep you safe!" Yoongi calmly added and looked up at Jimin but he was shocked to see Jimin was crying. ......Y-you!" Yoongi just said when he saw Jimin crying in front of him while smiling warmly at him. ......T-thank you Yoonie!" Jimin shyly said while smiling and titling his head a little and his tears didn't stop running down his eyes. Yoongi chuckled and leans closer to his face and reached his cheeks and wiped the tears away. ......My precious Empress Jimin, Don't cry!" Yoongi calmly and sweetly said before he even leans closer to Jimin's face and kisses him in the lips, Jimin was shocked by the sudden but then smiled and kissed his Emperor back and closed his eyes.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: *Ahem*, hmmm well, hola guys I just want to tell to y'all about my two New Story that I published my updates in that two story is the VAMPIRE TOWN every Friday while the MY HIGH SCHOOLER WIFEY/HUSBAND will always be Monday.

So that's all and hope y'all enjoy this chapter and don't be shy to leave comments 🙂☺️💕.

Author Sam

        Or

I_Ship_Yoonmin_