Chap.29: Younger Sister Momo."

NO ONE'S POV."

Yoongi was now seating on the bench with his little sister who was with him as he dial his Empress Jimin's number which Jimin answered. ......Momo, great your sister-in-law!" Yoongi happily said while Jimin's face appears to his phone screen as his younger little sister named Wendy was confused. ......Huh? Sister-in-law?" Momo confusedly asked while looking at the Beautiful, adorable and Handsome Man on his Brothers phone screen. ......H-hello there!" Jimin awkwardly greeted in the other line as he smiled awkwardly as well. ......Go and play by yourself first!" Yoongi said to his younger little sister Momo as he pats her head. ......I will bring your sister-in-law home to play with you next time!" Yoongi added while smiling warmly at his younger sister Momo whose face lit up hearing that thing. ......Okay!" Momo happily said while smiling cutely before she walk away and play by her own...

Was that ? Jimin asked from the other side of the line with a warm smile on his face as Yoongi nodded. ......Yeah!" Yoongi calmly answered his Empress Jimin. ......Min Momo looks exactly the same as ____ when she was younger!" Yoongi added while smiling warmly watching his Younger Sister who was now playing with Ban (Yoongi's Dog). ......How wonderful. The Princess will surely live peacefully and happily in this life!" Jimin said and was great to hear about the Princess again which is Momo as Yoongi nodded in agreement. ......Leading a long life, healthy!" Jimin happily and greatly added. ......Mhmm, how was your day?" Yoongi asked his Empress Jimin. ......Your Majesty!" Jimin suddenly said not even answering what Yoongi asked just now in the other line...

I have something I must report to you!" Jimin seriously added as Yoongi seated on the bench straightly. ......Go ahead and tell me!" Yoongi calmly said. ......Have you heard of ____Media? Jimin asked from the other line as he let Yoongi see the Paper through his phone screen as they're video calling as Yoongi looked at it. ......The Park Jimin from past life has always abided by the Emperor's courtesies. There was trust between us, but he had never shown even the slightest of dependence towards me!" Yoongi thought while staring at Jimin through his phone screen. .....Yet, he actually took the initiative to tell me all of these today. Perhaps he didn't realize it himself, but it seemed there's already a change between us in this life!" Yoongi added as he smiled but little bit unsure about what he thought but then he snapped out from his thoughts...

Your Majesty!" Jimin called out his Emperor that was so lost of thoughts as Yoongi looked at him. ......I'm here, you can ignore it. I will deal with this Matter!" Yoongi calmly said while smiled in his gummy smile which made Jimin blush a little then smiled back with his eye smile. ......Alright!" Jimin said while still smiling before he cut their video call as Yoongi sigh but then suddenly someone called him out from his back. ......YoonYoon!" A Woman's voice was heard from Yoongi's back as he turned his head to look up at the woman to just greet with his Mother. ......I was too occupied with greetings our guest in the afternoon!" Yoongi's Mom added who was walking closer to Yoongi while on her arms is her younger son which is Yoongi's younger brother. ......It's rare for you to be home on weekends, yet, you're not spending any time with me!" Mrs. Min said while smiling warmly at her son as Yoongi smiled a little before sighing...

His company will be enough for you!" Yoongi calmly said his mother as he stand up and goes near them and play his younger brother's cute hand. ......I have already grown up so big, you won't be able to carry me anyways!" Yoongi added while staring at his brother and poked the cute boy's cheeks. ......Geez, this child!" Mrs. Min said as she chuckled. ......By the way, your younger brother's name hasn't been decided yet!" What do you think it should be!? Mrs. Min calmly added as she looked her younger son before looking up at her Oldest son as Yoongi was shocked at that and raised his eyebrows. ......Hmmm, Name? Yoongi asked confused and at the same time was thinking of a possible name of his Younger Brother. ......What about Woozi!" Yoongi added while grinning at the thought of his younger brother's name as when the child who named Yoongi a Woozi already heard that name he started to cry...

Brother, why is our younger brother crying? Momo asked who goes near Yoongi as Yoongi looked down his younger sister with a grin on his face. ......He must be overjoyed!" Yoongi answered and his grin didn't faded on his face before he walked away from there and lead his way out their house, pulling out the key that was in his pocket before unlocked the car door and stepped inside as he drove off.

Yoongi arrived in a building that was quite, he parked his car on front of it before opening the car door and step out and walked inside and when the employees saw him they all greeted him a "good afternoon" and then bowed as he just nodded his head and lead his way to a office which is the CEO Office, he knocked the door before coming inside and was meet with his father who was seating on the chair, he bowed before seating down the couch. ......Oh son, what brings you here?" Mr. Min asked his son with a calm voice as Yoongi crossed his arms. ......I want ____Media!" Yoongi simple answered his Father as Mr. Min's mouth draped in disbelief and shockness. ......What did you say? You want ____Media? Mr. Min asked his son in disbelief as Yoongi nodded his head as Mr. Min's assistant come inside the office who bowed at them and Mr. Min told her to mix two cup of coffee for him and his son which the assistant did and after she placed the two cup of coffee in front (Sa magamang Min) before leaving the office. ......Yes!" Yoongi answered as Mr. Min was still shocked at his son's just said awhile ago but beyond happy as well...

With the 25% of ____Media's share owned by Min Family, no one can  think about touching My Empress Park Jimin without my permission!" Yoongi thought while secretly smirking as he took a sip of his Black Coffee. ......Thank the Heavens!" Yoongi said and was still sipping his Coffee as Mr. Min was so happy and grateful at the same time. ......Could it be that this Eldest son of mine who has never cared for anything, is finally interested in our Family's Business? Mr. Min gratefully thought while closing his eyes and a small smile planted on his face. ......There is Hope for my future!" Mr. Min added before he opened his eyes and stared at his son seriously. ......That won't be a problem, but before you become an adult, you won't be given any important decision making authority!" Mr. Min seriously said to his son as Yoongi looked up at his Father and stare at him...

Alright!" Yoongi answered as he sipped on his Coffee and looked at it. ......Before I can spread my wings, it's enough as long as I'm able to protect him!" Yoongi thought before he sip the Coffee and after that he stand up and walked out his Father's Office and went our the Company, getting inside his car and drove off.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

I_Ship_Yoonmin_