Chap.5: Name Tags

JIMIN POV."

Yoongi and I was walking at the hallway now while I was just staring at Yoongi confused about where he will bring me into as then I heard my classmates conversation

Yoongi and I was walking at the hallway now while I was just staring at Yoongi confused about where he will bring me into as then I heard my classmates conversation."

Boy Students No.3: Oh men, the Class President dragged him away.

Boy Students No.4: Do they know each other? It looks like things will get interesting around here.

A-ah w-wait, Your Maj-, I-I mean Yoongi where are you bringing me? I asked a little bit shy."

To get Name Tags!" Yoongi simply answered while putting his both hands in his pocket."

Ummm, Name Tags? Isn't this a School? Do they also Flip Name Tags in this Era? I thought confused."

Speakers: All Freshman Class Presidents, report to the Admin Office to pick up Student Tags!

A-ahh, you meant Student Tags? I asked hen I get what he meant."

What else do you think? Yoongi coldly asked that made me blush."

What am I thinking? It's so embarrassing!" I thought while blushing."

Let's go now!" Yoongi said as I come back in my sense and immediately nodded my head and go beside him."

Okie!" I answered smiling widely as we walked in the Admin's Office."

Ummm, Yoongi, just now I want to say!" I shyly said while we're walking in the hall as I felt someone was following us."

That someone is following us!" I added scared a little about who's the person following us."

Don't mind that person, that's Hyunjin, my Bodyguard!" Yoongi calmly answered as he continue walking and I was following him from behind."

Bodyguard? I thought confused."

Keep walking and eyes forward!" Yoongi added as I hummed."

(Admin Office)

Speciality Class 1'S Box was placed in the back of that table!" Mr. Hwang said while pointing at the table as I smiled and nodded."

Great, thank you Teacher Whang!" I said smiling warmly at him as I and Yoongi walked near the table."

It should be that one!" I thought."

Here, this is the list of the names, verify that the correct names are engraved on the tags!" Yoongi said as he hand me a paper as I accept it."

Eh? Just me? I asked confused."

In other pairs I saw, on person read out the names and one person checked the engravings!" I added still confused as then suddenly Yoongi leaned closer to me that made me blush."

YOONGI POV."

In other pairs I saw, on person read out the names and one person checked the engravings!" Jimin said while still confused as I then leaned closer to him while smirking."