Chapter 35: Homework."

NO ONE POV.

After Yoongi apply the burn ointment in Jimin's arm, he then sat off his head and throw the cotton pad he used in the trashcan before walking back in front of Jimin, hold his Empress both hands with his one arm and wrap it around his neck as Jimin was looking at him confusedly and blushingly, as he then snaked his other arm around Jimin and carry him to his bed laying his Empress in there and he followed. Jimin was about to refuse but he talk.

Just sleep remember today is the fifteenth and you need to sleep with me for tonight!" Yoongi said in a calm tone, wrapping his arms around his Empress waist pulling him closer to his body and slowly closing his eyes.

Goodnight My Empress!" Yoongi added kissing his Empress forehead as Jimin hummed and nodded his head, wrapping his arms as well to his Emperor's waist and slowly closing his eyes as well.

Goodnight My Emperor!" Jimin said in a calm tone as he yawn and fell asleep.

In the other side of Hyunjin, Yoongi's bodyguard, he was in his own bedroom of the Mansion (Owned by Yoongi) and was seating on his study table doing the homework that wasn't his as he sigh remembering what just his Young Master told him earlier the "Since his arm is injured, you will do both of our homework on our behalf". ......Ugh!" Hyunjin said as he took a deep breath looking at the piles of homework that was Jimin and Yoongi, he then grab a red bandana that has written a "Fighting" before continuing making his Young Master and Jimin's homework.

Next morning has come, Hyunjin was in the teacher's office and was standing in front of one of the other teacher with piles of homework in his hands, placing it to the teacher, the teacher checked it for minutes and found that some of the homework haven't done answering yet that made him mad. ......Wang Hyunjin! Why haven't you done your homework again?" The teacher angirly asked him slamming his hands in the table. ......You don't need to attend this class...go stand outside and reflect!" The teacher angirly added while pointing at the door as Hyunjin was staring at him with his pokerface before obeying the teacher said and walk outside the office and stand in there while crossing his arms. ......Reflecting on the truth is unnecessary...to be Frank, I have already memorize all of the homework!" Hyunjin proudly thought while smirking but the students who was passing in the hallway can't see his smirk because he was wearing a mask 😷 and then suddenly...

4G is here! 4G is here!" The students started to whisper that got Hyunjin's attention, he looked at his side to just see with the 4G blocking Jimin and Taehyung's way. ......You even need another boy to carry your homework!" The leader of the 4G, G-dragon angirly said to Jimin while pointing up at Taehyung and then he and Jong-ho one of his pets or gang smirked at each other then, he pushed Taehyung that made the poor boy fell on the floor and the homework papers was flying on the air as Jimin's eyes widen and he immediately kneel his one knee down. ......Are you alright Tae?" Jimin worriedly asked as Taehyung nodded his head as an answer. ......I'm fine, let's pick up the homework first!" Taehyung answered with a low voice as Jimin nodded his head and as he was about to pick on of the books a shoes stomp it, he looked up to just greet with the 4G leader G-dragon. ......You punk!" G-dragon angirly called Jimin out as Jimin darkly glare up at him...

The last time you bailed on us, you got us caught!" G-dragon angirly added as he crossed his arms and then he grab Jimin in his collar to stand up and wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulder with a smirk on his face. ......We're here to settle this now. Walk, we're going to the toilet to have a little chat!" G-dragon said still smirking and was about to take a step with Jimin along with his gangs but was stoped by a voice. ......Such insolence!" Yoongi angirly said while walking towards them with a shock Hyunjin beside him like he didn't expect his Young Master well appears out of nowhere as G-dragon, his gangs, all the students and Jimin looked up at him with a completely shocked face and curious face from the 4G. ......Thirteen points deducted from Speciality Class 3. Three for object throwing. Twelve students from year 1, classes 4 and 5, are found causing a racket and fooling around. Five points deducted from each class!" Yoongi angirly shouted at them in just one breathe that made the 4G's eyes widen. ......Who do you think you are? G-dragon boldly and angirly asked Yoongi and then his eyes widen when Yoongi grab him by his collar and pulls him closer to him and Yoongi was looking at him straight to the eyes in anger.

In school, I am the Student President!" Yoongi angirly, darkly and coldly said in G-dragon's face that made G-dragon to go pale in fear.

To bE DaMn CoNtInuEd.

(・∀・)(。♡‿♡。)

A/N: Annyeong guys I need to tell you something and that's I will only update a one or two chapters every Wednesday cause I'm very busy writing another chapters of my stories everyday so that's all.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter and to those who like a Doctor story I will publish a Yoonmin Doctor Au or FF soon if this Story and the "HIGH SCHOOLER WIFEY", will complete hihihi.

Author Sam
      Or
I_Ship_Yoonmin_