00 • The Characters

hiii

finally, i'm here to published a new story!
im very happy to announce that this will be my new story, i know i keep publishing but my other still hasn't finished, forgive for that i was just so excited to start a new story especially that whenever im alone i think a lot, and somehow it turns into a story so, that's why i keep publishing some story even though the plot still hasn't finished.

anyways, im very happy to finally share this story to  everyone who have been staying with me since day one, but im also happy to welcome a new reader or a new follower, welcome to my series of imagination books, i hope we get along well and that you don't need to be a silent reader, everyone needs to interact with me! okay?

i won't be going to tell all the information, since im very excited to finally share this all of you, or to each and everyone who was going to read this.

lalisa and the seven knights is inspired by a drama called cinderella, but you see, i added some twist and some change on the story according to my liking, i don't know if you'd love it, but i'd appreciate it if you would leave a comment after your read the chapter because i really need a feedback for this.

if you're wondering who would be the cast of the story.. so i won't tell each of them, i just want to tell that the story is for a bangpink shipper yet focusing more on liskook, you know them right?

or not? i mean, who wouldn't know blackpink and bts right? of course! you know them!

so, the cast will contains blackpink and bts members, but mainly focused on lisa and jungkook together with their group mates.

sadly, the 97 liner was just few them added here while some are don't since i wanted a character that will suit the personality of the story.

but don't be sad, there are also other characters you would like, especially twice! yes, i added them but it's not like all of them, just a few. also, i added somi, since in every typical liskook book there is always somi, here's a story: actually, i wasn't going to like add somi on the story but i ended up added her since i really need a character to pull of the personality and the giggly side.

other characters hasn't mentioned will be followed, or will be going to surprise you til' the end or even in the next few chapters. wondering about bambam? lisa's childhood best friend in real life + jungkook's best friend? of course he was here in the story! so stay tuned for him!

i talked a lot, so, this will be the end of my introduction or the characters mentioned, so i do hope you would love the story and would leave a feedbacks. i really wished even the silent reader would just leave a comment even if it was a period (.) im happy with it, but i most appreciate those who leave a comments about me or about the story, it really means so much a lot to me.

please do vote, comment and even share this story to your friends! see you on the first chapter! 💓