20 • The Friend.. ship?

"Unnie, how come I remember my memories with Jung guy but not his name?" Lisa asked Jisoo, she doesn't get it why did she remembers all the memories but forgot the name of his best friend?

"I don't know, maybe love?" Jisoo replied.

"Or maybe, you found him already" Rosie said eyeing Lisa with teased. Jennie looks at Jungkook.

"Wait, what–"

"Nah, we're just joking" Jennie laugh awkwardly while Rosie is beside Jennie agreeing. "Yeah" Rosie laughed too.

"Okay.."

(moments later)

Jungkook watches Lisa play. Namjoon notices how Jungkook looked at her, he can't help but asked.

"So, what happens if you remember her?" Namjoon whispered.

"I don't... know, I guess I'll just keep it like this. Just.. friends" He replied scratching his nape as a hobby when he was nervous or don't know what to say.

"And, what if you start liking her?" Yoongi asked, that made Jungkook quiet.

"Jungkook-ah, you know what our grandpa Kim will do to you if you and Lisa–" Seokjin said but got cut off by Jungkook's.

"I know, and I won't fall for her. Not gonna.. happen" he replied softly.

(a week later)

They'll went to the mall, the girls went shopping while the boys carried their bags for them. After shopping they took a break.

"You guys can go around. The food takes 30 minutes" Hoseok said.

Lisa was watching the kids played at the ball pit and Jungkook notice her.

"Yah, let's go play there. I wanna try the slide" Jungkook said nudging Lisa.

"You wish, you can only play there if you have a kid with you. Besides, those are for kids" Lisa said still looking at the kids who happily played there.

(moments later)

"Well, it won't be a problem anymore. This is Pam, she'll be playing with us" Jungkook said holding a little girl's hand.

"You creep, where did you get that kid?" Lisa asked shocked.

"It doesn't matter. The parents said yes so we can go. Let's go, Pam" Jungkook said and entered the ball pit with Pam, a little girl.

"Yah, this is kidnapping" Lisa said shooking her head. While Lisa puts in her socks, a woman walked towards her.

"You're his girlfriend, right?" The woman asked, pointing at Jungkook who played with Pam.

"Oh, I'm his friend" Lisa said and turn her head to the woman.

"I'm Pam's mom, I work here as a janitress. I just wanna say thank you to you both for taking her at the play. She always wanted to play there but I couldn't afford the ticket. Your boyfriend is very kind.. and handsome" the woman chuckles.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Pam pointing at Lisa, Jungkook heard her asked but he decided to avoid the question.

"Pam, do you want to try the slide?" Jungkook asked in order to change the topic.

"Yeah, let's go!!" She said happily.

"He.. is" Lisa mumbled and smile at the sight of Jungkook and Pam enjoying to play.

Lisa and Jungkook plays at the ball pit. They're also having fun with the other kids. The kids teased Jungkook and Lisa, the two played along with them.

"Aigoo, they're like kids" Seokjin said and shook his head. "I agree" Jisoo said and looking at Lisa and Jungkook laughing.

"Hey ladies, are you single? can we have your number?" Some random dude asking Jennie and Rosie.

"Our.. um boyfriend's are waiting for us. I don't think they'll like it." Jennie said finding a word to say. "Yeah, sorry" Rosie agreeing to what Jennie is mumbling.

"We didn't see them, come on, we're just gonna.."

"Turn around" someone at the back said, the random dude turns around only to see Jimin and Taehyung glaring at the two random guys.

"Now, you see them" Jimin said coldly.

"You have 10 second to run. 1..2" the creepy dudes runs away fast without looking back at them.

"Thanks guys" Jennie and Rosie, both said in unison.

"Jimin noticed you guys and told me that we should–" Taehyung was about to explain further when Jimin put his  arm on to Taehyung's shoulder and smile at them.

"It's nothing, glad we can help" Jimin replied while looking at the girls and back at Taehyung with a glare.

(few moments later)

Jungkook tries the slide. As he goes down, he disappears. Lisa starts to get scared.  Then, he suddenly popped out of nowhere which scared Lisa and made her fall. Jungkook laughs at her but suddenly he also trips that made them both blushing, Lisa is below while Jungkook is hovering over her looking at her eyes.

The kids teasing them. Jungkook immediately stand up and Lisa too while fixing her shirt and cough. After a minute, Jungkook drank a water and keeps glancing at Lisa. She avoid an eye contact and drink a water too. Jungkook still staring at her, and slightly smiled.

fin.