18 • The Memories

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Lisa asked suspiciously.

"It's nothing, we'll go later" Namjoon said awkwardly.

"Hmm. Okay" Lisa said and looked at them one more time and leave out of the room for sure.

The guys breathed. "That was close" Taehyung said while holding his heart.

"There's something weird about those guys" Lisa said talking to Jisoo.

"Weirdos, yes. so,what is it?"

"I have no idea but they'll acting so suspicious" Lisa replied thinking of the boys who were acted earlier for somewhat suspicious for her, that she feels like they've been hiding something.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook asked me earlier if I remember the name of your childhood best friend" Rosie said while munching on her food.

‘What? Jungkook did?’ Lisa thought.

"We're here" Jimin said running around like kids.

"I'm starving" Jungkook said on his way to the stairs and going straightly to the kitchen where the girls are.

Lisa looks at them, but a bit suspicious still she shrugged it off thinking that she must thinking weirdly.

While they're eating, Hoseok talked. "So, where's our next adventure?" He asked.

"We already showed you how we girls have fun. This time, you'll show us how you guys have fun" Jisoo answered.

"There's this one thing that our grandma used to bring us" Namjoon started.

"And? Where is that?" Jennie asked while still munching her food.

"Yah, you punk. Don't tell me we're going to go to that place?" Yoongi said a bit scared since he's not a fan of a high place, he's afraid of heights but sometimes if he doesn't have a choice he will go with the flow, he doesn't want to ruin the fun.

(moments later)

"Zipline?" Rosie asked. "You guys have fun here?" Jisoo asked when she saw where the boys made them all go with.

"Well, yeah" Seokjin replied.

"I forgot, that this was the only fun thing we've ever done in our lives" Namjoon said remembering the days when all of them used to zip line while laughing, and teasing those who scared of heights.

"I missed ziplining, but I missed sleeping at this seat more" Yoongi said about to close his eyes in any second.

On the other hand, Lisa's been surprisingly quiet. Jungkook notice her behavior and began to make fun of her.

"Is long-legs scared?" Jungkook teased. Lisa looked at him and shook her head.

"What? No, just a little. But then, I remembered something from my pasts memories. When I was young, I was afraid to play the monkey bars, but my friend helped me. He always tells me to keep on going and not look down. When I fall, he would make fun of me. God, how much I miss him"

Lisa said sharing to Jungkook what she remembers from her pasts, and how she have that little memory with her childhood best friend.

Jungkook still quiet infact he remembers something as well, from his pasts:

"Yah, remember, do not look down and just have fun. Keep going, you can do it. No need to be scared" Young Jungkook said to the girl.

"Look!! I did it!! I really did it!!" Young girl said happily.

"I knew you would, Li–" Young Jungkook said but got cut of midway when he still can't remember her name, his childhood bestfriend.

The guy who assist people made its way to the eleven of them, and started to talked while the others are listening. "Ma'am, sir. Lots of people are waiting. Is it okay if you go together?" He asked both Lisa and Jungkook's.

"Yeah, sure" Lisa said and smile.

(meanwhile with jinsoo & taennie)

The guy who assist the people talked at them again. "You four have to go pairs, but it has to be boy and a girl to be balanced"

"Yah, if you try to pull something, I would rip your head off" Jisoo said showing her hand ready to punch Seokjin who just look at her, not minding. "Okay, boss" Seokjin said and rolled his eyes.

Jennie laughs at their behaviors towards each other. Taehyung just glancing at Jennie time to time, and smile at her when she smiled of the things that make her smile.

On Lisa and Jungkook's side, they ride on the zipline. Both took a very deep breath, with inhale and exhale. Lisa makes a small squeak when they took off. Jungkook grinned. He looked at Lisa, and he noticed that she was looking a little scared that she can't even open her eyes.

"Hey, remember, do not look down and just have fun" Jungkook said comforting her and assuring her that it's gonna be okay.

Lisa open her eyes and look over to Jungkook and smiled. She thinks of what Jungkook said, she was no longer scared anymore instead she was having fun.

"WHOO!" Lisa screamed her lungs out, having fun after Jungkook assured her that's it's gonna be okay, and just have fun don't mind anything.

(after the zipline ride)

"Why do I feel like you've said that to me" Lisa talks.

"The what?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"The, ‘don't look down and just have fun’ " Lisa said mocking Jungkook.

Jungkook finds it very cute, and he laughs. "What are you doing?"

"That's my boy voice, duh." Lisa said and mocks him again. Jungkook can't helped but laughed.

"Do more, you sound hilarious" Jungkook said teasing Lisa while still laughing.

Lisa smacks Jungkook's arm. Jungkook laugh at her behavior, she was very cute, he can't helped but smile more.

fin.