14 • The Choice

"You guys are turning red" Rosie teased. Lisa then stand up. "I'll go.. change" she said before leaving.

Jungkook slightly smiled while scratching his nape awkwardly.

"No, Jungkook, stop yourself" Jungkook whispering on to himself.

"Hey guys, can you help me carry these–" Rosie said but before she said the whole word she suddenly trips causing her to lose balance.

Hoseok holds her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm alright, can you help me–" Rosie said but then Jimin's arrive at the scene and not liking what he saw, he approach them unbothered.

"I found lots of clams, here" Jimin said and puts a lot of clams on Rosie's bucket.

"Seriously?" Rosie said while looking at Jimin, she's about to protest when Jimin answered, "Yes, seriously" he eye-smiled and leave out of her sight.

(moments later)

They finally eaten the clams they dig, they'll taste one by one and give different opinions. "So, these are clams" Yoongi said and munch on to it, he doesn't have to say because his expression tells that he loved it.

The others continue to eat, munching. When suddenly, Jennie talked, "I heard there's a festival next week, we should go" she told them.

"Oh right, I miss festivals" Rosie said eye sparkling of excitement.

"What do you do at festivals?" Namjoon asked confused, he's still munching on his food while the others are full.

"Right, you guys haven't been to festivals. You'll see next week" Jisoo answered.

(one week later)

"I LOVE FESTIVALS NOW!!" Jimin shouted.

"You look crazy" Rosie said can't help but laughs at Jimin who ridiculously shouts.

When suddenly, Taehyung dancing out of nowhere since no one looks at him around, little did he know that there's Jennie who's looking at him from time to time.

Damn, he's attractive. Who allowed him to dance like that?’ Jennie said on her thoughts still staring at Taehyung's.

Jisoo noticed it and goes to Jennie teasing her. "Enjoying the view?" She asks.

Jennie ignored her and just answered on her thoughts. ‘Kind of.’

Meanwhile, Seokjin dancing like a fool, like his life depending on it. "Why is he like this?" Jisoo said shaking her head.

On the other side, Jungkook just sitting down while watching the others having fun. Lisa finally notice Jungkook, who's quiet the whole time and just going to smile when he found his hyungs and noona's fighting or bickerings like a kid.

"Yah, what are you doing? You should join them and not like a creepy guy whose smiling from time to time" Lisa said and nudging Jungkook.

"HAHA, no, I'm good. I just stay here" Jungkook said but Lisa knows that he's just shy to communicate and having fun with other people or just by meeting different of people's.

Lisa shaking her head. "Nope, that's boring. You should dance too, come on" She said and grabs Jungkook's hands and making him dance.

"This is embarrassing" Jungkook said looking at those other people who stared at them in awe.

"This is fun, you know what, you should have fun on your life just for once. Trust me, it'll make you feel better" Lisa said smiling at him, and dancing on her own while feeling the beat of music.

Jungkook stared at her, and slightly smiled. They'll enjoy the festival. And yes, Jungkook and Lalisa felt more closer to each other. They're like best friends and enemies, to be exact, they both like frenemies.

There are sometimes they acted like best of the best,  best friends. While sometimes, they can't stop bickerings and making fun of each other. There was also a water festival, a water gun fight.

They'll enjoyed their time at the festival and joined the water gun fight, causing all of their clothes getting wet. While Lisa is worrying because she doesn't have extra clothes to wear since her clothes got wet by the fight.

"Guys, I forgot to bring extra clothes. Can someone lend me? Do you have one?" Lisa asked them.

"Nope, don't have one." The girls and the boys except Jungkook told her in unison.

Jungkook noticed that Lisa is shivering and her clothes got wet by the fight, he looks at her.

"Why are you looking at?" Lisa asked raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"Nothing, you just look like a wet dog" Jungkook said then looks away from her.

"Pfft, whatever" She said while covering herself since she doesn't want people looking at her especially if her inside will be seen since she's wet.

Jungkook sighed and finally stand up to get his extra clothes. "Go change, here, I have an extra." Jungkook said and handling Lisa one of his black hoodie's.

"Thank you" she said before going to the bathroom and change her clothes.

After a few minutes, Lisa comes out wearing Jungkook's black hoodie. She noticed Jungkook was looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Oh my god, can you see my–" Lisa said when she realized that Jungkook is looking at her probably because her breast is seen.

"No, it's not seen, geez. It's just that you're the first girl who wore my shirt that can pull of a look" Jungkook said with pure honesty.

He knows Lisa's style, because he once loved her style of clothing since they have the same style and he knows Lisa is more like a tomboy type, and not like super girly girl who loves to wear dresses everytime.

When Lisa realize what Jungkook is saying, she looks at him, because she was stunned by his choice of words.

Who knows that Jungkook can talk things like that on a girl, right?

fin.
•••
happy birthday lisa! 🎂🥳💛