22 • The Confirmation

(next day)

Jennie, Jisoo and Yoongi were cooking breakfast. Jin comes out of his room, carrying the stuffed toy that he got when they won the hidden thing game.

"What happened to these two?" Jin asked referring to Jungkook and Lisa sleeping on the couch soundly.

"I guess they fell asleep while cleaning. Oh, I see you're hugging the stuffed toy that you “got”. I thought you don't like it." Jisoo said when she noticed the stuffed toy that Jin been hugging earlier til’ now.

"Well, I didn't. Turns out it helps me sleep and it's cute, like me" Jin said winking.

"Stop it, or I'll put you back to sleep." Jisoo said rolling her eyes while her arm is ready to smacked Jin. He pouted.

"Guys, have you seen my bananas?" Jimin, who comes back to his room still half asleep looking for his bananas that Taehyung eaten quietly.

"I.. um I got this from the.. farm.. yeah from the farm" Taehyung said stuttering while still munching on the bananas.

"Bananas comes from trees, dumb face" Jimin said only for him to fully awake by Taehyung's statement by defending himself.

"Now, give it back!" Jimin whined.

"Wait, I'm not yet done eating!" Taehyung said while raising the bananas on to the air so that Jimin wouldn't reached it.

"Yah! What am I supposed to do with that peel? Do you think I would eat that!? I want the inside of it, I want the bananas!! You eat them all!??" Jimin said whining as he found out that Taehyung eat them all without him noticing.

"You throw it, you want a banana right? I give you the peel, because it was a peel of the bananas!! And yes, I eat them. There's no Jimin name on it, so.." Taehyung said shrugging. Jimin keeps bickering to Taehyung when accidentally hits Rosie.

"Aish, both of you, stop whining like a kid. You're not kid anymore!" Rosie said smacking their heads. Taehyung and Jimin fake cried while rubbing the spot where Rosie smacks them.

Jungkook woke up on the couch because of how noisy the house is. He saw Lisa was sleeping at the other couch. He grabbed a blanket and placed it on her. He went inside his hyungs room after.

"Hyungs, it is her" Jungkook blurted out as soon as he's inside the room.

"Really? Well, that's good news–" Hoseok said but his words got cut off only to be replied by Jungkook.