19 • The Back To Back Memories

"Why do I feel like you've said that to me" Lisa talks.

"The what?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"The, ‘don't look down and just have fun’ " Lisa said mocking Jungkook.

Jungkook finds it very cute, and he laughs. "What are you doing?"

"That's my boy voice, duh." Lisa said and mocks him again. Jungkook can't helped but laughed.

"Do more, you sound hilarious" Jungkook said teasing Lisa while still laughing.

Lisa smacks Jungkook's arm. Jungkook laugh at her behavior, she was very cute, he can't helped but smile more.

"But why do I feel like you've said that to me before" Lisa said eyeing Jungkook.

"You... probably heard it from someone else" Jungkook replied unbothered, but the truth is, he knows that he said it to her before but he was just having a hard time, he wanted to know that it was her.. so he can remember her.

"Yeah, probably" Lisa said agreeing. "It was me" Jungkook said to himself softly.

(at home)

"Hyungs! I remembered something" Jungkook called his hyungs to talk about remembering his childhood best friend.

"What is it?" They said in unison looking at Jungkook.

"When Lisa telling me about her friend, I remembered something. It was me from the past while playing with her at the park. Hyungs, it's working. I'm slowly remembering her. I just need to spend time with her a little more so I can finally remembered" Jungkook shared to his hyung, he was so happy yet a bit off?

He knows if he will found his childhood bestfriend, there were surely going to make them both separate again and he doesn't want that, he will try his best to be a man and protects his bestfriend, they're just a little kids at that time so he doesn't know how to protect someone who's special since he keep following the orders of his family to him.

"Well, then. You have to keep ongoing. I think Lisa tells her story everytime she remembers it. So, the more you spend time with her, the more you remember" Namjoon replied.

"Thanks hyungs, never knew that you guys can be helpful too" Jungkook said. "I'll take that as a compliment" Yoongi said, Jungkook smiled.

"I'm gonna fly a kite, you guys wanna join?" Hoseok asked. "Sure, the wind seems nice" Jisoo said while closing her eyes feeling the air so fresh and heavenly.

"I'd love to join but I don't know how to fly kites" Lisa said. "Well, that's fine because Jungkook here will–" Jimin said but got cut off by Jungkook's words.

"Don't worry, We'll teach you" Jungkook replied. "Okay" Lisa said showing her okay sign.

(moments later)

"How did you guys learn how to fly kites?" Jennie asked curiously since from what she knows, the boys are rich and didn't have fun in life then why all of a sudden, all of them knows how to fly kites?

Taehyung and Namjoon making the kites, while Taehyung answered from Jennie's question. "Yoon-si taught us. When we were bored, we would fly kites in our backyard. When one of us would fly higher, we'll would be so pissed off and then fight each other"

"Look, I'm doing it!!" Jisoo exclaimed excitedly.

"She looks excited" Seokjin said to himself softly. "Dang it, mine broke" Jennie whined. Taehyung was about to walk to her side and helped her but then stops.

"Here, let me help" Yoongi offered a helping hand to Jennie. Taehyung saw the scene and walk back from where his kite located. "Nevermind" he mumbled.

"Ha! Mine's higher than sey!" Jimin exclaimed. "wrong mine's higher" Rosie fights back.

"No, mine!" Jimin said. They continued bickering on who's the higher between their kites and glare at each other like kids.

Jungkook sees Lisa struggling. He walks towards her and helped. "Here, just do it like this" Jungkook said and grab the kite from Lisa and started flying it up on the sky.

"Oh" the only, Lisa said and glancing on to Jungkook's.

"Whoa" Lisa said looking up the sky, because the kite was so beautiful, it was a butterfly kite with lots of colorful colors.

"Have you ever flown a kite before?" Jungkook asked.

"Just once. My best friend taught me how to. He would laugh at me everytime it falls because he said I look funny" Lisa said while still looking at the kite up the sky.

"Right" Jungkook said and started to remember something again.

The kite falls, when Lisa manages it. "No!!" Lisa said whining. "Pfft, it fell" Jungkook laughs.

"I haven't done it for a long time, okay? Don't tease me" Lisa said and glared at Jungkook.

"As you said so, you go make your kite ‘fly’ while I'm gonna go over there" Jungkook said pointing at the guys who's also busy with the kites.

"You remind me so much of him" Lisa mumbles, watching Jungkook bickers with Taehyung and Jimin laughing their ass off.

fin.