23 • Something's Wrong

(next day)

"Where are you going? Why are you guys dressed up?" Jungkook asked the moment he open his eyes to looked at everyone who's busy fixing their outfits, while some are looking at the mirror, fixing their hairs.

"We're going to eat" Jimin answered still busy combing his hair. "And.. it's Lisa's treat." Taehyung replied.

"Since, unnie said you– I mean, you guys watched me while I was at the hospital yesterday and that was just uh.. so kind of you, so in order for me to pay back of the gratitude you did for me. I'll take you guys somewhere." Lisa said looking at Jungkook then at the guys.

"I'm going to change first, wait for me" Jungkook said and goes upstairs to take a bath and change to his usual attire, black clothes.

"There this one place that I really want to go.." Jungkook started, since they talked about where to go first after they eat at a restaurant.

"No, Jungkook. Don't tell me we're going to–" Yoongi said but got cut off by his own words.

"The haunted house?" Jennie and Rosie said at the same time when they notice the place called ‘Asylum’ that is written on a very dark place and only red light was the words asylum.

"Yeah, I'm not joining" Jisoo said backing away. She's afraid of ghosts you can tell right away that she's shivering and her hands is cold.

"Oh~ come on, you ruin the fun! Let's test our bravery badge." Taehyung said. "It'll be fun guys, don't be such a killjoy" Namjoon said.

Once they entered the place, you can hear Hoseok screaming and swearing words while the girls was entering calmly and slowly glancing at the place with full of skeletons, and the nun lady.

"Goodness, Hoseok. You scream louder than a girl" Namjoon said shooking his head.

On the other hand, a zombie is chasing Seokjin and he can't helped but screamed and shouting help.

"AHH SAVE ME!! I'M TOO HANDSOME TO DIE!!!" He said still running around the place while the zombie keeps chasing him.

Jisoo looked at him in disbelief, she was as scared as him but at this time, she shake his head and said, "Someone eat him, please"

A loud thud scares Jennie and it made her holds Taehyung's wrist as they're both partners for entering to this scary place, asylum.

Taehyung notices Jennie who holds his wrist, he smiled and keeps walking while Jennie beside him keeps swearing words when she sees a ghosts.

"Boo!" Jimin scares Rosie who keeps muttering words that she will kill Jungkook for requesting this place.

"AHH!! Motherf–"

"Father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt" Jimin muttered and put his hands together like he is praying something for Rosie as she keeps swearing. (Church girl no more)

Jennie who heard it, laughing at them even though she was scared, but she just can't be scared for her whole life, and when glancing at Jimin and Rosie arguing she smiled and probably forgetting the fact that she is inside at the place called asylum, together with Taehyung while she's holding his wrist for how many minutes now.

Meanwhile, the other girls went first with the others or simply their so called partners in crime. Lisa was still inside even though she watched horror films all the time, and it didn't made her scared but right now she admit that she's very scared since it felt like she was alone and the others just went on the last place where the exit is located.

"Yah, you punks, where are you guys? It's dark in here" Lisa said keeps finding the guys and the girls, the only company she have was just her phone that is for lighting the way.

A ghost pop out beside Lisa, she trips due to a very shocked and it made her heart beats racing but then someone catches her and holds her hand.

It turns out it was.. none other than..

Jungkook.

"Scaredy-cat, let's go" He said and lead the way and still holding her hand throughout the walk. Lisa looks at him, his side profile to be exact and slightly smile.

She remembers something again, from her childhood memories with jung guy.

"Yah, where are you? You know I'm scared of ghosts, stop leaving me jung–" young lisa said.

"Okay, okay. I'm here. Scaredy-cat, let's go" young boy said and holding her hands.

Lisa smiled at her thoughts that has been occupied by her childhood memories from jung guy, that she didn't notice that they're on the way to the exit.

(moments later)

"Where are they?" Jennie asked, still looking at the exit door.

Jungkook and Lisa comes out the exit door, holding hands together. They look at each other and let go.

"I swear to god, these two are dating" Yoongi said shooking his head.

"Yeah, I agree" Seokjin said nodding.

"False, we're not. Now, I'm hungry, let's eat" Lisa said after backing away from the teasing of the guys. Jungkook looks at her and then to his hyungs who teased him at the same time.

While buying food, the waiter said something, "Hello ma'am, this is your bill and the total would be ****** won"

"Here–" a thief snatches Lisa's wallet causing her to widen her eyes. "My–"

"Hey, get back here!!" Mr. Manoban yelled and ran to the thief to get Lisa's wallet.

"Dad?" Lisa and Rosie.

"Uncle?" Jennie and Jisoo.

Moments later, Mr. Manoban came back with the wallet while his arms are bleeding.

"Uncle, you're bleeding!" Jisoo said widen her eyes.

"Take a seat, uncle" Jennie said offering a chair.

Rosie who sit beside her dad and applies ointment and put bandage to his arm. "Why are you here, dad?" Rosie asks after.

"My friend works here and I visited him, then I saw you kids, but I didn't want to approach you because–"

"Dad, thank you" Lisa muttered cutting off the words of her father.

Their father smiles, "No, problem" he answered causing Rosie to smile too.

When they're about to go home, Jungkook excused himself to go to the bathroom for a minute and just wait for him at the car,.

Jungkook went straight to the bathroom and saw Lisa's dad talking to a guy who looked like the thief earlier. Jungkook frowned and hid at the corner and he confirmed that it was the thief earlier who stole the wallet of Lisa's that made him wonder, "Why did Mr. Manoban talks to the thief?" He asks himself.

"Something's... wrong"

fin.