05 • The Shopping

"What are you doing in my room?" Jungkook said frowning upon seeing Lalisa on his room looking at his pictures frame. "Nothing, I thought it was mine" she answered with pure honesty.

Jungkook locks the door and approach Lalisa. "Tell me the reason why you are here first?"

"No" she answered still looking at Jungkook who came close to her. "Tell me or else I'll..... Kiss you" He said and leaned closer, it's just five inches away and then there lips would touched.

Lalisa scoffs. "Can you?" She leans even more closer that makes the gap, two inches away.

Jungkook gulped, looking away.

Hobi knocks at the door disturbing Lalisa and Jungkook. "Hey, JK! Come downstairs, Grandpa's here. He wants to talk with all of us, including Lali, have you seen her? She's not in her room" Hoseok called out.

The two heard and Lalisa immediately gone out to the door, only to be greeted by a shock Hobi. "I'm right here" she said smiled and leave Hobi dumbfounded.

He is still frowning, and look at Jungkook who's also getting out of the room. "Yah, what were you two doing? Why are you blushing? Were you guys–" Jungkook cut his words off.

"Stop asking questions, hyung. Stay away from her, she's dangerous." Jungkook said leaving him behind, he is still processing on what happened and shook his head.

"Tomorrow, it's your uncle's birthday. You'll go to his party. Later, all of you will take Lalisa to the mall and get her nice clothes. And Lisa, my son's wife is always busy taking care of her child, she never gets her alone time, I want you to help her, if it's okay with you." Mr. Jeon said, Jungkook's grandpa.

"Uh.. uhm, it's fine with me but the clothes.." Lalisa awkwardly said. "The boys will take care of it." He replied. "What?" Namjoon said shock.

At the mall. "Hey, what if we leave Jungkook with Lali? I didn't bring my wallet today, and besides, Jungkook's the richest in us." Yoongi whispered on to Seokjin's ear.

"I like that idea, go tell the others, I'll grab Yoon-si" Seokjin replied and goes to their bodyguard and grab him only for him to cut his words out.

"Please close the store, they're now entering the– whoa–" Yoon-si said, Seokjin grab him by force.

Moments later, Lalisa and Jungkook found out that the others left them together, they continued to buy clothes, Lalisa tries outfits and shows it to Jungkook's.

"They wanted me to try.. this" Lalisa said coming out from the fitting room to make Jungkook look at her and see her outfit.

(If you remember, her outfit right here is when Lisa's outfit on Sprite Event with Blackpink)

Jungkook coughs. "Nope, absolutely not. Go change, right now!" Lalisa pouted and goes back to the fitting room.

"What about this? I like it, it's cute." Lalisa said looking at herself in the mirror then back at Jungkook.

(Lisa's outfit was she's wearing orange chick onesie, the one she's wearing on the airport, if I'm not wrong)

Jungkook chuckled. "We're going to a birthday party, not a sleepover." He replied. "But, I like this one" Lalisa pouted, and Jungkook smiled.

After trying several clothes & dresses, she's finally on the last one since Jungkook didn't liked the one's she's trying a while ago.

"That's it, this is the last one." Lalisa said getting out of the fitting room, only for her to wear a black & white dress paired it with her black boots that she's wearing.

(Lisa's outfit was she's wearing on Gaon Chart Music Awards 2019)

Jungkook looks at Lalisa. He's speechless, you know why? She was so beautiful, Jungkook admit to himself that she's gorgeous especially she looks like a doll with her blonde long hair, that are a little curly.

"What? Is it bad again?" Lalisa cut Jungkook's thoughts off only for him to shook his head and came back from reality.

"N-no, it's nice. I mean, it's gorgeous. We'll take that" He said poking his left cheek inside his mouth with his tongue.

"Or – Were you thinking about a girl?" Lalisa said closing the gap between her and Jungkook, teasing the flustered boy. "What? No way, I don't like girls." He shrugged.

"So, you're a gay?" Lalisa said teased him even more.

"Seriously Lisa?" He said looking at her in disbelief.

"Oh my fvcking god, Lali is so gorgeous!" Taehyung said nudging Jimin. "What did you say?" Jimin asks.

"Look! Lali was so gorgeous!" Taehyung said grabbing Jimin and runs to Lisa. But Jungkook's block them from her.

"Let's go" Jungkook said leaving the mall.

The next day, at the party. "Hello, dear nephews. Oh, aren't you Jungkook's girlfriend? I'm his uncle, Park Hyun-sik. I'm the birthday guy." He introduced.

"Happy Birthday, I'm Lalisa, and I'm not Jungkoo–" She replied but got cut off by Jungkook's words.

"Yeah, now stop asking her questions, we're gonna go play with Yun-ha" Jungkook said and grabs Lalisa's wrist.

But Lalisa abruptly stops, and look at the six boys who just quiet the whole time.

"Wait, all of you greet him. Show some respect, it's his birthday" Lalisa said pointed at 'em by his left hand since her right hand got hold by Jungkook's.

"What? No, we are not gonna–" They said in unison.

"Not gonna what?" She said eyeing them one by one. "Happy Birthday, Uncle!" They greeted. "Thank you, nephews. And of course, Lalisa.." He smiled at 'em. Lalisa smiled too since the boys are starting to change little by little.

"Tell dad, thank you for bringing them here." Hyun-sik said on Yoon-si, he then nods and smiled.

"Is this Yun-ha? She's so cute" Lalisa said looking at Yun-ha who's Jungkook's uncle, Hyun-sik's daughter. She awe'd.

"I know." Jungkook said smiled a little, looking at Lalisa.

I repeat, he's looking at Lalisa and not on Yun-ha!

fin.