11 • The Scaredy Cat

"My what?"

"We don't believe you" random girls said.

Lalisa looked at them one by one, and then sighed. "Alright, you wanna know the truth?" She whispered to the random girls.

"What is she saying?" Jungkook quietly said.

"Oh, what a pity. We'll leave then" the random girls said while looking at Jungkook with disgust and all of them leave.

"Hey, what did you say to them? Why are they looking at me like they'll disgust me?" Jungkook asks after the girls leave.

"Oh. You wanna know?" Lisa chuckled first before continuing.

"I said you were a GaY~ and you have a boyfriend. Pretty effective right?" Lisa said giggling.

"W-what? Gay?" Jungkook said looking at Lisa with disbelief. Lisa can't helped but giggled.

(two days later)

They'll moved into a new house for their whole trip and hangout on Thailand. "So, you're telling me we're staying here for three months!? Cool!!" Jimin said while looking at the house with mesmerized eyes.

"Hey, small donkey, I'll give you my tesla if you catch me" Taehyung said while saying it to Jimin who looks at him.

They'll currently touring the house and Jimin and Taehyung is at the backyard together with Rosie and Jennie.

"Oh, I will monkey face!" Jimin said and began to catch Taehyung, they both running around the backyard. There's Jennie and Rosie shaking their heads.

"Kids these days" Jennie and Rosie blurted out.

(2:00 am)

Lalisa is alone at the balcony while reminiscing something with her childhood memories, looking at the bracelet with deep thought.

"Here, have this bracelet, this resembles our friendship. Don't show this to anyone even if it is your boyfriend or your bestfriend, okay? It is only ours." Young boy said while smiling at Lisa.

Lisa can't help but smile at the memories with her childhood bestfriend. "Where are you, Jung" Lisa said quietly while staring at the sky.

Jungkook arrived at the scene and found Lisa holding her bracelet while looking at the sky.

"Hey, what's that?" Jungkook said out of nowhere causing Lisa to get shocked and hid her bracelet.

"Nothing, why are you still awake?" She asks unbothered.

"I can't sleep. Can you make food? I'm hungry" Jungkook pouted while caressing his tummy.

"Make them yourself" Lisa said and turn around looking back at the black sky with full of stars.

They look at the black sky together while putting their hands at the railings. Laughing, talking, and annoying each other.

After a while of talking, Jungkook heard a soft snore causing his eyes diverted to Lisa who's sleeping. Lisa's head are on Jungkook's shoulder lying. He looks at her and scan her features.

"Why do I feel like you're her?" He said softly.

(next day)