27 • Second Chances

Jungkook tries to walk towards Mr. Manoban after he saw that there is something going on between Mr. Manoban and the thief earlier who stole Lisa's wallet. He was about to go walked towards him when Namjoon called him.

"Jungkook-ah, let's go"

"Right" Jungkook said and just shrugged it off and goes to Namjoon.

At night, the guys are in Namjoon's room, you could say that they're having a boy's talk just like the girls when there is someone who's going to opened up a problem, or a lovelife advice perhaps.

"Hyungs, there's something weird about Mr. Manoban" Jungkook said opened a topic to the guys who are busy with their phones when they heard Jungkook talked about a serious topic, they put their phones away and listen to what will Jungkook said.

"Why, what is it?" Yoongi.

"Spill the tea, Jungkook" Seokjin who can't helped but curious of the topic.

"I saw Mr. Manoban talking to a guy who looked like the thief earlier" Jungkook started.

"But they said the thief escaped" Taehyung replied.

"It's probably Mr. Manoban's friend" Hoseok.

"Yeah, didn't he say that he came there to visit a friend?" Seokjin said agreeing to what Hoseok says.

"Also, why were you and Lisa holding hands when you both got out?" Namjoon opened up a new topic just to tease Jungkook.

"It was probably Jungkook's plan.. He wanted to go to the haunted house because he knew Lisa was scared. Am I right, Jungkookie?" Jimin said teasing.

"Wahh, I'm sleepy, are you guys sleepy? I'm gonna go and sleep first" Jungkook said and stood up avoiding the question and shrugging the teasing made by his hyungs.

The guys looked at him teasingly. "Oh, you want to sleep so that you will dreamt again on Lisa? What a nice move you have there, Jungkookie" Hoseok said and teasing their maknae.

"Hyung, stop. I'm outta here, goodnight!" Jungkook said and open the door and goes outside but before he closed it, he heard Jimin shouts.

"Dreamt about Lisa!" He shook his head and continue going to his own room to sleep.

(the next day)

"Mr. Manoban's here" Taehyung announced.

The guys heard it and saw Mr. Manoban standing at the doorstep together with Taehyung who are behind him.

Mr. Manoban came there to talk, he said, there was a free trip to a place and he invites them.

"I'm not..." Lisa started.

"Please, Li. I think he's trying to repay us." Rosie pleaded once again to Lisa who's still contemplating wether to gave in or not.

"I.." She started but before that she glance at Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook that mouthed,

"It's your choice." Taehyung.

"You pick" Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded.

Lisa sighs, "okay, we'll go"