CHAPTER 1

Arosaville City is, ruled by Aristocrats. Leading by a royal family. The Benefeil Family, generation from generation Benefeil has always been the Ruler of the City.

The king and Queen are namely Luna Monica the queen and Archer Lucas the king.

Luna Monica was born noble both family her parents is Duke and duchess, while Archer Lucas is the son of the late King and Queen of Benefeil, his the heir.

They have 2 sons. The eldest is Luka Vince Benefeil, the arogant Prince who always belittle commoner. He is famous despite of his attitude, hes looks save him from that disgrace tittle especially on girls. He has achievements by taking the lead of the war between the other city and conquer some land, therefore his achievement is just less unlike his younger brother Sawyer Cash Benefeil, the Dark prince.

He is called the Dark prince because of his Aloof attitude. He shut everyone out except his brother. Sawyer is the corwn Prince although he is the youngest and Luka didn't find it unfair he knows that Sawyer is capable with that tittle.

Sawyer is powerful than Luka, in terms of connections, lands that he conquer and money don't forget also in fame. Even though he is aloof person it didn't mean that he can't communicate with others, he is aloof with girls especially if it's involve  intimacy.

For him it is just a waste of time. All his life he is busy on political matter and set aside his personal life.

Luka on the other hand concern about his younger brothers love life so he invite all the lady's in the society, to daughters of Duke up to the baron daughters.

The mansion field with lovely ladies and one of it is Mirabelle Felicity Aphelion daughter of a baron. She's a beautiful lady, her golden hair and Emerald eyes capture many men eyes and one of it is Sawyer Cash, he never knew that there was a beautiful maiden in the city.

He feel Inlove with those emerald eyes and give thanks to his brother who was regreting inviting all ladies especially the Aphelion family. Eventhough Luka also have an eye on Felicity, he didnt even say a word or do anything instead he give way to his brother and support them in the shadow.

One day the king ask their presence in the castle. Luka and Sawyer didn't know why but they just accept their father request.

"Sawyer I heard you have set your eyes on someone may I know who?". Sawyer was stunned upon hearing his father remarks so as Luka.

"Father". Sawyer called his father with a begging voice but his father stood still and didn't bother.

"May I know who?". Sawyer heave a sigh and was about to tell him but Luka interfere.

"She's Justice Faith Cohen father, the Duke daughter". Luka butt in, Sawyer look at him with a shock face but Luka nod at him.

There father was happy knowing that he dated the daughter of the Duke so he didn't ask anything and just dismissed them.

"Luka, what is this?"

"Saving your ass brother, now you can date Felicity in the Private while Justice in the public so father won't notice". Luka already knew that this happen so he made a plan for the both of them. That's how Luka value his brother. Later on Sawyer force to agreed to his plan.

Justice Faith Cohen daughter of a Duke, the wealthiest noble in the City, she's only child, everyone knows that she is the Cohen treasures because of her undeniable beauty. But only beauty, she has bitchy behavior, a spoiled brat daughter, who think highly of herself .

Justice Faith Cohen is also Inlove with Sawyer Cash Benefeil the Prince. When she knows that she will be going on a date with Sawyer she gladly accept it, without knowing why only in Public and conditions that Luka offer. She's is blindly Inlove with the Prince.