CHAPTER 2

I was looking outside of the car as my mother driving to the unknown city which I never heard of, like what the F is that city, parte pa ba Yun Ng pilipinas? I always ask my mother to it. Like hello sino ba kasi ang taong Ma excite sa lugar na Hindi mo alam, well it's my mother.

She is happily singing the song of Barney while driving. What is she a kid?

I love you
You love me
We are best friends and family
With a big group hug and a kiss for me to you---

"Mom stop it". My mother stop and look at me for a sec.

"You don't like the song honey?". She said still smiling, what's with her smile? Noong Isang Araw pa Siya nakangiti. Anyway, she is Honesty Faith Vergara, just like her name she is quite honest she is 39 years old, she looks quite young for her age. And about my father naaahh I don't know him, my mom always told me that my father is long gone, I really don't know what she meant by that. And lastly I am Justice Tamara Vergara, I am 19 years old, a first year college student, kakatapos lang namin sa First semester when mom told me that we have to move to other city, at first I was reluctant, I don't want to go, I have my friends there in Quezon city. Sino ba Kasi Ang gustuhin mag adjust nanaman sa bago mo school at ipakilala nanaman Ang sarili sa harap Ng mga bagong Mukha. I am not that kind of socialize person girl, but I still made friends, a few one.

I don't like having a lot of many friends that will end up betraying you. I am taking the course of BSED English, I'm not fan of being a teacher but I was undecided at that time and I  end up taking that course which I happen to regret it afterward arggh.

"Honey are you spacing out?". I snapped back at my thoughts and look at my mother. She is beautiful lady, with a brown hair and a pair of brown hazel nut eyes that matches her hair and a red lips, pointed nose and a pale white skin. She's sexy eventhough she's on her age. I am not like her well except for the eyes, we have the same brown eyes. For me I have a brunette hair and a tan skin so much different from hers well I think I get from my father.

"Honey are you alright?". I sigh and look again outside the window and all I could see is trees I don't know if mom knows where she going.

"I'm alright mom, I'm just concern if we aren't lost". I stated the fact, I heard mom giggle, I love her voice she's adorable my mother is adorable.

"Oh dear we aren't". I didn't response I just let her drive.

It's been an hour masakit na pwet ko kanina pa kami bumabyahe.

"Mom are we there yet?"

"No honey". Oh gosh I'm tired of sitting, I look around to find my earphones but I couldn't find it. Sang where is it.

"Honey what is it?"

"My earphone mom". I search from my set also in the backseat but they are bunch of boxes and it's hard to find it.

"Let me help---

"No mom just focus on driving"

"But honey"

"I'm good mom"

I took off my seatbelt and begin the search on my missing earphone I need it I'm almost dying in boredoom. Come on Earphone where are you.

"Justice put on the seatbelt and get back here". My forehead knot as I heard my mom call my name she was serious this time. So I got off from the backseat and back in the front seat.

"Mom is everything ok?". I said as I try to put on my seatbelt but I think it's stuck.

"Justice faster". My mom's voice shut on fear and anger so I look at to her and I saw her face sweaty, and her hands are trembling, I look in front to see that the car we drove is not normal.