CHAPTER 13

"what are you doing here?". Kunot noo ko siyang tiningnan habang pinapaalis Niya Ang kutsero.

"Sitting". I rolled my eyes on him and cross my arms on my chest. Sumandal Nalang Ako at napasimangot. Nagsimula na tumakbo Ang carriage at nakatingin lang Ako sa harap.

"Do you hate me?". I was quite taken aback by his sudden question. Hindi ako Agad nakasagot. I sniff and fake a cough Ang look at my side.

"I guess you do---

"No I don't, it's just that, being on your side is dangerous". I said in a matter of fact. Being with him is truly dangerous. The fact that I know why Faith fate end up like that.

Being with me is dangerous? Why did she mean by that? I look at her and she's just looking at her side with a sad eyes. She's so open with her expression that easy for me to read. Her brown eyes is beautiful especially when a sun light up her eyes. I never knew that the Lady Justice can be this beautiful, there's no other lady as beautiful as she is.

Is there a thing she's hiding? The way she talk seems like there's a big wall between us. That it keeping us apart.

I felt the distance between us even though we just sitting together. I don't want her to leave me, whatever that reason is I will find it, just to be with her.

It's night time and still we aren't able to find a town to stay in, so we decide to stop by in a forest and make a camp.

"We just stay here for tonight it's dangerous to travel in night". I said and I look at Justice happily make fire while smiling.

"Prince Cash". I heard Felicity voice calling out to me. I heaved a sigh and look at her.

"Wanna join me?". She said while tucking her hair on her ear.

"I'm gonna do patrol". At agad akong pumasok sa gubat. It's just a excuse to avoid her. These past few days she became too clingy and weird. I always saw her glare at Justice. I don't want to rush things so I need to investigate her.

"Hey Prince Luka where's youre brother?". I said and look at Luka, his glaring at me again. May period ata hehe.

"How should I know?". He said and rolled his eyes on me. Bakla ata to eh HAHAHAHA.

"Sungit". Bulong ko Nalang baka tutuluyan na Ako nito. I look at Olivia looking above kaya ginaya ko Siya. It's a beautiful night, they are many stars in the sky. The warm of the bonfire infront of us keeping us in heat. Malamig kasi Ang Gabi. The night is Soo quite and relaxing, so I close my eyes, and mom image suddenly flash through my mind.

"Honey, you know when a person died, she/he will become the stars"

"Really mommy?"

"Yes, they will shine so bright that gives light to the darkness".

I don't want to think that you're up there mom, I know youre alright. I know.

"Lady Faith? Are you crying?". Napamulat ako kaagad Ng marinig ko Ang ulat ni Bright. I touch my cheeks if I am really crying.

"I'm alright". I said and fake a smile. Agad akong tumayo at pumasok sa Isang tent na gawa Ng mga Lalaki Kanina. It's not that kind of big it's good for 2 people, though actually mine was bigger than them. Inunat ko yung mga kamay ko and ready to lay down when suddenly someone enter and close the tent. My eyes widen when I know who is it.

"W-what a-are you doing here?". I said and form my X infront of my chest.

"What are you doing?".