CHAPTER 21

*BOOGGGSSSHH*

"Where's our son?". The king and queen suddenly barge into my room.

"We should talk somewhere else". I said as I put Justice in the bed, she looks pale and she has a bruise on his cheeks as well, her body looks weak, and she became thin. Just what the heck did he do to my Justice?

"What did you do to our son? not because you are the Prince of Arosaville you can do whatever to him". Tsk, this scoundrel. We are now in the King's Office, I was sipping my tea while they are throwing me some glares. They can't just put shackles on my wrist because we are above than theirs our city is the most powerful, than theirs, if they touch me, a war may break in. Silvania City is just an average city, that's why they always hold an event like this to create more connection.

Do they think that I wouldn't know about this? Also the reputation of their son, at first I never put my attention to his doings, but he dares to touch mine, now he and this city must be gone.

"Do you know what your son did?". I said and look at their pitiful face, by now they must know what I am capable about.

"You cant do this, you are just a prince and without----

"Elijah". Pagkasabi ko ay agad pumasok si Elijah kasama ang kanilang nag iisang anak. 

"Mom, Dad he-help m-me". Prince Damien is bathed in blood, his shoulder is dislocated and his limb is broken.

"Noo Damien, w-what t-they h-have done to you". The queen runs to her son and embraces it as if they are a sweet family. Tsk, I hate this kind of scenery. I got up from the chair and walk in the window and I saw how my people kill every noble in this city, as for the citizen who lives here, they will become my slave. I don't have a plan on conquering this city will yet at least but they provoked, they provoked me so badly, they make me furious that I want their head.

"You monster, I will kill you". Before the king could attack me, Elijah beheaded him, in front of his lovely wife.

"Kill them". I said and I sip from my tea.

"N-no, st-stop p-please"

"M-mom, STOOOPP AAAAAAAAHHHhhh----"

I heaved a sigh and turned around to see the masterpiece that Elijah did. An evil smile plastered on my face as I saw their headless body.

"Ok Elijah lets go"

"Well, your father must be happy about this Cash HAHAHA you just conquered another city". Elijah said that makes me stop.

"Yeah you're right but That guy wouldn't"  

I heard a rustling sound of a wind that makes me awake from a long dream, nasa isang series raw ako, young lagi kung pinapanood, Arosaville city, grabe na meet ko daw ang dalawang main character. 

"Lady Faith"

Oo nga pala naging si Faith Cohen ako yung Villainess, nakakatakot talaga ang panaginip na yun.

"Lady Faith wake up"

Teka sinong Lady----- automatikong napatayo ako ng tuluyan saaking higaan ng makita ko ng tuluyan ang familiar na ceiling at ang desinyo ng kwarto.