CHAPTER 27

"What are you doing?". I said as I watch him getting closer to me. I look at him angrily, how dare he act like this he never even bother to explain to me what really happened to my parents.

"I demand an explanation Cash". I added, once again he never did answer me, he just look at me with his blank stare. I couldn't read him at all. 

"What did you just call me?". He said as he got closer. I step back and I avoid his gaze.

"Repeat what you just said Justice........ What.. did... you.. just.. call... me". Amoy ko na ang kanyang panglalaking amoy, i close my eyes due nervousness of what he will about to do to me. Kahit may gusto ako sa kanya, nakakatakot parin siya. 

*Flick*

"Ouch, whats wrong with you?". I hissed as i felt the pain in my forehead. Hawak ko ang noo ko habang tiningnan ko Siya nang masama. But i am quite shock because of his sudden change of expression. He look at me......with a tired face.

He heaved a sigh and walk to his bed and sat down.

"I was planning to tell it to you justice but.....I became coward of what will your reactions. Nakita ko kung paano mo pinahalagahan ang mga magulang mo so if something happen to them you might be...... heartbroken". He said and look at me worriedly.

"Of course i will be heartbroken but that doesn't mean that you have to keep it a secret from me". I said

"The Emperor wants to dominate the Arosaville City, and now....*Sigh*". He really look so tired. Is he ok?

"He Annihilate the whole City Justice, every noble that has position in the City has been held in prison, So does my parents". I was quite shock by his revelation, surely this is out of the series I watch but it somehow familiar scene.

"Wait the emperor wants to rule the City? But his already the Emperor right?". I asked.

"Yes but the City now is Prosperous......He view it as a threat to his throne, he was scared that someday his generation would be replace". He said with a angry voice. Oh i see.

"Whats the plan....dont you dare keep it a secret from me Sawyer". U said as I threaten him, as if he was. He let out a chuckle and look at me with a devilish grin. Uh-uh.

"Really? Is this even effective? why do i have a slightest Idea that it is one of your rubbish idea Sawyer". I said as i sign the marriage contract and yes this was his idea. Marrying me. For goodness sake, ano namang connect nang pagpapakasal namin sa papel laban sa Greedy emperor nayun?

nandito parin kami sa kwarto niya habang pinipirmahan ko itong Marriage contract.

"I dont know". He just calmly said while smiling ear to ear. Napanganga naman akong napatingin sa kanya.

"Now you are officially Princess Justice Faith Cohen-Benefiel". He
announced as he lift the paper infront of me while his standing infront of me.

"That just a fake contract Sawyer dont make a fuss about it". I said as i comfortably sat in the sofa.

"HAHAHAAHHAHA". I was startled as i hear he laugh so loud, nagmumukha siyang baliw dahil sa ginawa niya. He even hold his stomach.

"HAAHAHAHAH What a naive Girl you are Princess Justice". He said that makes my forehead knot. What does he mean by that?

"What are you saying?". I said with a confusion all over my face. Clearly stated that the plan that, in order for him to provoke the Emperor is through marrying me but only to use fake marriage papers. I really don't have idea on how the emperor would provoke with that piece of paper. Its totally nonsense for me. And i forgot to ask him why Lady Bartley is in the mansion and the only plan he told me was marrying him thats it, well actually that was not even called a plan.