CHAPTER 9

Is Lady Justice doesn't like me? Like what rumors says? What is she so distance at me? Tsk.

"Cash". I felt Lukas arm na nakadantay saaking balikat, Agad ko naman iyong kinuha at nagpatuloy sa Paglalakad, I was planning on visiting Lady Justice about the engagement, I never give up in that yet.

"What is it again this time Luka". I said, as I remember what he did, Lady Justice almost misunderstood us, I'm afraid she will reject me because of that scene.

"Oh come on Brother, I was just want to ask, if you have change your mind about Justice". Napakunot noo Ako dahil sa sinabi Niya at napatigil saaking paglabas. What is he planning this time?

"Why are you pushing me to that daughter of Baron? I know you Luka, you disgust commoner because of what happen to you with that commoner girl". I said at nakita ko pa Ang pagngiwi Niya. He despise commoners, because his past lover was a commoner, he thought he found his the one, but it turns out that Luka was just a tool to that girl in order for their family to climb up the social ranking. Tsk

"Hey, you hurt my feelings". I shake my head, Luka doesn't act according to his age.

"If you plan something about that commoner girl, I don't care do whatever you want just leave me and Justice alone". I said at tuluyan na lumabas sa Palasyo, I saw my black horse outside. I was just about to go near at my house when I heard a rumbling sound from afar. Si I look at it I saw a light coming towards us, I was preparing myself when I heard a familiar voice.

"WAAAAAHHHHH MAKE THIS STOOOPP HELPP"

Ano ba Kasi pumasok sa kukute ko at naisipan kung imaniubra itong Karwahe nato. Kasalanan kasi Ng libro ito eh.

In a very light day, the Prince prepared himself to visit the Lady of the Cohen Family, Justice Faith Cohen. The second Prince, Luka Vince, was again trying to change his brother mind, he can't accept the fact that his brother would have an interest to a disgrace Lady. That was in the rumor.

Therefore Prince Cash didn't listen to him and continued to go outside, he wants to see Lady Justice. Outside the castle he saw his Black horse, as he step outside, there's a assassin waiting for him, to proceed to his plan, that is to kill the Youngest Prince.

He point his arrow directly to his chest and immediately release the arrow, and directly stab it to princes heart that cause the Prince deat---

It was really an advantage for me, but duh I have conscience, I can't let him die knowing that I know that he will die, Hindi tatanggapin Ng apdo ko Yun. Mabilis tumakbo Ang kabayo kaya nahihirapan akong imaniubra ito. Mukhang mali kasi Ang pagsabi ko kanina. I don't know what comes to my mind that as I read the book that night,  in the dawn I just woke up and stole this carriage. Yes, my conscience let me sleep for a night.

"Damn Justice Jump". Syempre uto uto Ako at Talagang tumalon Ako. Nasalo Niya Naman Ako pero huli na dahil nakalimotan ko Pala Ang dahilan kung bakit Ako nanditon I felt a pang of pain in my shoulder as I feel the tip on the arrow pierce right though my flesh as I felt the heat that come from it.

"Dang it!!"

"Justice!!, Fuck Luka clean that". Ramdam ko Ang hapdi Ng sugat na nanggagaling saking braso. I never knew I ended up doing this kind of Stunt. Hindi naman Ako mamatay sa sarili kung kamay kundi sa mga assassin's na ito.

"Damn it what did you do it"

"Ouch shut up it makes my wound hurt". I said as I winched in pain, inaalalayan Naman Niya Ako papasok sa palasyo, I saw how the maids and the other servants was shock after they saw me.